Trading System by Xard777 - page 153

Please try this fibo indy instead of the Daily fibo

You can set the new indy to GMT which is way much better and shows fibo extensions 127 & 161

All the best

Xard777

hi xard777

to!XARD GOLDBANDS.

can be adjusted to get the arrow.

Waiting for the system can be set with arrows..

Buy Arrow (lime)

Sell Arrow (red)

Arrow width..: 3

length..: 21

Shuffle..: 12

Daviation..: 3.0

Alert sound.: true

Alert message..: true

---------------------------------------

!BDP_ARROWS ind. can not be set...!

Thank you for your interest..

qazzaq:
hi xard777

to!XARD GOLDBANDS.

can be adjusted to get the arrow.

Waiting for the system can be set with arrows..

Buy Arrow (lime)

Sell Arrow (red)

Arrow width..: 3

length..: 21

Shuffle..: 12

Daviation..: 3.0

Alert sound.: true

Alert message..: true

---------------------------------------

!BDP_ARROWS ind. can not be set...!

Thank you for your interest..

Hi there,

I provided you with mq4 format indicators...simply go to navigator column and right click on the indicator and select modify...now just spend 2 mins looking at the code....you will see the above settings to change to suit then hit decompile button to save changes....

All the best

Xard777

Hey Xard, thanks a lot for the Fibo Indy. It's exactly what I wanted. Thanks.

Does anyone know how the 60 min display works?

Files:
60_min_pips.jpg  30 kb

Im guessing the Oan FX lines are a version of COG. Makes a nice looking channel tho. I remeber Oan useing a COG in his trading style. If I remember he recommended it on the 4hr. Im sure it recaculates. I guessing that it's used for entry and take profit.

Im guessing we would enter when price reaches the outer lines opposite of the trend. So since the Oan channel is going upwards and price is obviously in a uptrend on EURUSD then we want to enter when price hits the bottom lines of the Oan channel and when we get a cross of GoldBands and grab the same color of GoldBands. So since its in a uptrend we want both Goldbands to be blue after they cross befor we enter. I guess the middle line could be your first target and the other lines on the other side of the Oan FX the next TP.

Now I wouldn't just take anycross off the Oan FX, that's why Xard has provided some good S/R (Support & Resistance) indicators. It would be idea to bouce off some of these S/R levels into the entry direction your are wanting to enter. Clusters of S/R are even better. Bounce of these clusters of S/R and use Xards Goldbands to enter in the direction of the trend. Nice

The arrows - im not sure if they repaint. I personal would use them as a heads up of whats going on and to help put things into perspective. They might be able to get you in early, but I haven't tested so I can not say.

oh yeah this is just my impression on how to use this system. If someone else has a different take, or if Xard wants to give us an idea how he would enter his trades with this system, please any input would be good.

Does anyone know how the MACD Bars work?

Files:
oan.jpg  449 kb
oan2.jpg  454 kb

HiLo Jurik Smooth might make a good filter for this. Still need some forward testing

Files:

The very bottom indicator seems very interesting. Even on it's own it looks rather powerful.

called the Hi Lo Channel Jurik Smoothed indicator. Works failrly well on certain systems, and not so well on others. The best thing I like about it is that it does not repaint. But for now it's only available in Elite. I was just trying to maybe give an example of a little something that could be thrown on there to help out a little. Feels a little better to take trades when you have something that does not repaint backing you up.

The Xard !FT MACD works well too to confirm you entry's and it also does not repaint. The !FT QQE that Xard provided in the last system works well also and does not repaint. Im sure that is why he included them in his systems. So even if your unsure if arrow might move on you or goldband change color on you, you could back your self up with these very reliable solid non-repainting indicators. Using S/R (Support and Resistance well only add to you decision making or for some the other way around.

Files:
xard_macd.jpg  310 kb
xard_qqe.jpg  305 kb
Reason: