Trading System by Xard777 - page 154

ismael360:
called the Hi Lo Channel Jurik Smoothed indicator. Works failrly well on certain systems, and not so well on others. The best thing I like about it is that it does not repaint. But for now it's only available in Elite. I was just trying to maybe give an example of a little something that could be thrown on there to help out a little. Feels a little better to take trades when you have something that does not repaint backing you up.

Thanks for the info. How soon will it be shared here?

I guess not until someone makes their own version in the public domain or Mladen decides it so. But not to worry, their are still many good indicators out their available to the public that you can find on this very forum, and many of which could be found on this thread.

qazzaq:
hi all

to!XARD GOLDBANDS.

can be adjusted to get the arrow.

Waiting for the system can be set with arrows..

Buy Arrow (lime)

Sell Arrow (red)

Arrow width..: 3

length..: 21

Shuffle..: 12

Daviation..: 3.0

Alert sound.: true

Alert message..: true

---------------------------------------

!BDP_ARROWS ind. can not be set...!

Thank you for your interest..

"!XARD GOLDBANDS" this indicator.

just put the arrow.

I could not.

No blue-red LINE. I want to arrow only and sound alert.

ismael360:
The !FT QQE that Xard provided in the last system works well also and does not repaint.

! FT QQE. Where are downloaded.

I would like to try it, but I could not find.

Thank u..

qazzaq:
! FT QQE. Where are downloaded.

I would like to try it, but I could not find.

Thank u..

I found the program (QQE.mq4 - I tried with setting SF.:1,5 and 20. Time Fr.1H ). Fine did not appear to me. Thank you anyway.

Files:
zqqea.mq4  4 kb

qazzaq

Try !FT QQE (20) on the 4hr. And use the GoldBands to enter. Look at picture below as an example. Blue lines are buy entrys and red are sell entrys. This is just example. Learn to use all the other elements of the chart to determine if the trade should be taken.

Files:
xard_qqe2.jpg  251 kb

Heres !FT QQE. As far as I know It looks like your basic QQE.

Also qazzaq Xard's systems may look like they are just a bunch of nice looking indicators on a chart, but they all work together. If your just farming indicators, well Xard has some decent indicators. But, to me if you look at Xard's Systems, especially the ones released with in the last year, and the end of last year. They work together, and work off one another. So consider downloading the whole system. And learn how they work with each other.

Files:
ft_qqe_v1.mq4  7 kb

xard777:
Here is a suggestion for a possible trading system...

System one is MT4-Xard777.rar

and

System two is XARD-BOX.rar

Enjoy...

All the best

Xard777

where is the file?

ismael360:
called the Hi Lo Channel Jurik Smoothed indicator. Works failrly well on certain systems, and not so well on others. The best thing I like about it is that it does not repaint. But for now it's only available in Elite. I was just trying to maybe give an example of a little something that could be thrown on there to help out a little. Feels a little better to take trades when you have something that does not repaint backing you up.

do you have the full package of all of the jurik tools?

was told by a friend that his indicators are considered to be the best there is on the market. is that true? or just promotion?

Lisa22:
do you have the full package of all of the jurik tools? was told by a friend that his indicators are considered to be the best there is on the market. is that true? or just promotion?

same as others...there is no "best on the market"...if there is it's hidden from public:)

Reason: