Cross of TEMA and NONLagMA EA - page 6

unclepips:
Here ya go francisfinley. Not tested.

thanks will test now.

Unclepips

I have an arrow on 4hr eurusd chart which appeared yesterday showing level to buy, is this part of your system?

pudseybear the arrows are comming from the SSA indicator. I think it's just giving you a heads up of what that particular candle maybe doing at that time. I would not take entries off that signal.

on another note first trade with the EA and Im up 73 pips so far on GBP/USD. It kept opening a sell order when I placed the EA on the chart. I kept closing the order because I wanted it to start at the begining of the cross. Im not sure if this is how the EA is suppose to work so I finally decided to role with it. And now up 73 so far. I also got and buy order on the EUR/USD but it has not moved much.

GBP/USD with a trailing stop of 50 we will see how it goes.

Files:

Eur/Usd 4hr Buy - We'll see how it goes.

Files:

ismael360:
on another note first trade with the EA and Im up 73 pips so far on GBP/USD. It kept opening a sell order when I placed the EA on the chart. I kept closing the order because I wanted it to start at the begining of the cross. Im not sure if this is how the EA is suppose to work so I finally decided to role with it. And now up 73 so far. I also got and buy order on the EUR/USD but it has not moved much.

As long as the criteria is met for a trade, it will take that trade. It does not wait for one to end and the other to start.

EUR\USD 4H - Up 50 PIPS!

Files:
eurusd4h.jpg  158 kb

Uncle Pips is it possible to have it so it will only be allowed to open only one order per MA Cross? This way if it get closed with trailing stop or if we close it out to take profit it won't open another trade till the next MA cross. I was trying to close a order for a bad trade and once I closed it the EA would keep opening another order not long after.

Also iss it possible to include a StopLoss into the EA this way if price doesn't hit our trailing stop we will still be protected? And for those who may not want to use the trailing stop on a particular trade, they can be protected?

I know your only one guy and I thank you for your hard work.

Ish

attention

UNCLE, thanks for all your good works. i just apply the EA to an MT4 demo. version 1.5, on EUE/USD 4hr TF, it gives nonlag value:00000000, tema value:0000000000, sas value:0000000000. pls what is wrong?

Rules for buy:

1. Tema above NonLagMA, NonLagMA below Asking price, NonLagMA value greater then its previous value , SSA value at or above the SSABuyLimit. Orders will only be opened on open of each 30 min candle (you do not need to put this on a 30 min chart for this to work). Sell orders can will closed at any moment this criteria is met.

2. (New) SSA value above 0, SSA value previous at or below 0 - both of these criteria used to verify the SSA is crossing above the 0 line. There is no time frame for the opening of orders that meet these criteria. Sell orders will be closed at any moment this criteria is met.

Criteria 1 & 2, if met, will close any open SELL positions.

Uncle Pips is it possible to make Criteria 2.) first then Criteria 1.) after.

I fear by it being TEMA/NonLag cross then SSA goes below/above the 0 level then it could enter orders in the middle of the move and sometimes even late in the move.

If the EA waits for the SSA to cross 0, after the Tema/NonLag MA has already crossed earlier, before it opens an order then this takes away the best thing about the Tema/NonLag Cross - (It's entry's)

This Tema/NonLag cross has a good ability to get you in at a good starting point, and many times early in the move. We don't want to take away the best thing about the Tema/NonLag cross.

That is why the Tema/NonLag cross must be the trigger. The orders must be opened at the cross. To take full advantage of the Tema/NonLag Cross.

The reason I wanted to use the SSA, is to regulate what orders the Tema/NonLag Cross takes.

By having the Tema/NonLag Cross open only the orders that are on the same side as the SSA, this should give us higher probability trades.

It might not take every trade and it may not take very many trades, it just depends how sensitive you have the SSA settings to. This could be regulated with what poeple decide to set the SSA settings in the EA, per what pair they decide to use it on. And can be customized to their prefference.

P.S. I notice that the SSA Regulator is mainly useful to the Higher Time Frames. So it's great that you have the option to turn it off for other Time Frames.

Thank you Uncle Pips for everything you do hear.

Ish

Reason: