Trading System by Xard777 - page 148

ismael360:
Thank you Xard, good friend.

It is good to see you haven't forgotten us mate.

I was just getting the hang of your other systems,

It seems the more I trade with them the more I realize how far ahead you really are.

I had great luck trading the 15min this week. So much so I am finding it hard to leave it for another.

The 4hr has served me well also.

I wish I had your skill to put such systems together. It has motivated me to strive for a better understanding of how things work.

but anyway, thanks again

Would you be kind enough to point me where to get the small bar indicator in that chart in the First indicator window? For some reason the templates and indys you shared dont seem to load that up.

Any particular settings I need to use with it? This method reminds me of the synergy method, except it looks better

Cheers!

On post 1445#

EMA croos over with trailing stop

Hello everyone,

I have come acroos a good EA...

it is a MA cross over ,,, the best part it is that it starts trailing stop immediately.....

Only problem is that it dosent start Trailing stop when short positions are open,,,

I cant figure out the problem....

I f any one hear can see and repair it please...

Files:

Xard is it possible you could convert your system for MT5 both systems? Thanks much.

xerosystem:
Xard is it possible you could convert your system for MT5 both systems? Thanks much.

Why? are you currently using MT5?

fxvoilaaa:
Why? are you currently using MT5?

I am currently on mt4 but I believe the brokers plan to switch over to MT5 this year and they claim MT5 is the future. I would love to still be able to use these systems on MT5. Thanks much.

Do we have to learn new things or methods to trade in MT5? If we are switching from MT4

or a MT4 trader would knw how to trade in MT5

Here is update v2...

Good for 1hr charts

link... Download CurrencyTrader v2.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

All the best

Xard777

Thank You XARD for posting this version 2. Your generosity is highly appreciable.

thank you, clean and beautiful but slowly

Reason: