Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 180

Karakurt:
Anyone can Test it

Awesome Karakurt! may you be blessed with many green pips...

p/s: ehehehe...should be someone rite? anyway tq bro

Karakurt, I have tested the indi and it seems that it still make alarm like the old one...but this time less alarm...hope you get what I mean...

I did some very little modification to Lordfx settings ( 5pips box, 2mins offline chart without wicks).

I think Lordfx could trade the UJ better bcoz of his experience(chart time) but with the little addition you can do this with little experience and improve on it to soothe your style.( only enter trade when the macd hit the red upper or below lines)

Enjoy.

Files:
pix.gif  69 kb
k-template.tpl  11 kb

gilos:
Karakurt, I have tested the indi and it seems that it still make alarm like the old one...but this time less alarm...hope you get what I mean...

I tested it before upload, it work good. More details, please.

Karakurt:
I tested it before upload, it work good. More details, please.

before this, whenever there is a new brick, the alarm will go off...

yours didnt go off for every brick, when brick changed color yes it goes off like it should but then the second one (same direction) also got alarm...

At least the second one did, the rest (third and above), I don't think the alarm goes off...

but at least it didn't go off for every brick, that I am grateful bro...

more pictures. sl 15pips, target is 20pips breakeven when it is 15pips in profit.

Files:
pix_2.gif  78 kb

gilos:
...but then the second one (same direction) also got alarm...

I test it again, but I was not able to get this situation. Indicator got alarm only then color was changed.

I use EA RenkoLiveChart_v3.2 for renko. On offline renko chart indi work good.

today in the first 2 or 3 minutes after the unemployment news:

renkochart does not draw the bricks correct. the fraktals(local highs/lows) of an barchart and of the renkochart are different.(bricks are missing)

happens every time markets speed up after news.

is my pc too slow?

do you have similar observations?

shutting down and restarting metatrader does not correct the wrong bricks.

can I correct the data manually?

kol8701:
more pictures. sl 15pips, target is 20pips breakeven when it is 15pips in profit.

Would you be kind enough to post all the indicators including the Renko indy you're using there in the template you posted? Tried loading it up but it doesn't load everything up correctly.

Would be much appreciated so I can trial it out with some live trades and report back later in the week

2 lordsfx.

Sorry for bad Inglish. I allready wrote you 1 e-mail.

I have opened accout in NordFX number 87672. I am interesting

in your TS trading system and hope it help me trade profitly.

Also i can say that it possible for me to make an EA on your strategy

same as FX Prime Hieken Ashi MA T3(forum Forex-TSD).

Reason: