Trading System by Xard777 - page 155

I have always had false hope with Jurik indicators. For instance Jurik CCI looks great at first sight, but for some reason when in a trend, Jurik CCI and Jurik Moving average enters and exits in a trend many times making it useless. Jurik indicators seem to become much more sensitive to trends after they have lasted some time and thinks it is time to exit them even though basic view of the chart shows no possible exit. And of course, there ends up being no exit, just trend continuation.

Test out Jurik CCI and you can see how it doesnt compare to normal CCI. Other Jurik indicators have the same problem too. It is just the calculation that they are based on.

ismael360:
qazzaq Try !FT QQE (20) on the 4hr. And use the GoldBands to enter. Look at picture below as an example. Blue lines are buy entrys and red are sell entrys. This is just example. Learn to use all the other elements of the chart to determine if the trade should be taken.

hi ismael360

and yeah right.!

But more beautiful !XARD GOLDBANDS. You try it.

but I do not have the arrow version.

Thank you for everything.

jurik

Yeah, useless for sure

Once went real jurak never went back

Files:
hype.gif  42 kb

I think it also depends on the creator of the indicator. I have tried different Jurik indicators and compared them and they are all not alike. I don't know if it was just that they just didn't Know how the Jurik filter was suppose to be coded into the indicators or what. Who knows. Most of the Jurik I use were made by Mr. Tools and Mladen. I really enjoy their work.

Yeah, I think the ones I used were by a different coder. I didn't know there were official and unofficial versions.

mrtools:
Yeah, useless for sure Once went real jurak never went back

Mr Tools, could you please post that DMX indicator? I tried searching for it but couldn't find it. Thanks.

BDP v2

Here is revised version...

corrected stuff

Fibo now works off GMT (you can set to suit)

As well as fibo lines on screen there is a percent display for the daily fibo shown on 1hr, 30, 15, & 5min charts

The 4hr chart will draw weekly fibo lines on screen

The Daily chart will draw monthly fibo lines on screen

Fibo lines displayed on chart are....

previous day high/low lines 100% & 0% (RoyalBlue color)

internal fibo lines 38.2% & 61.8% (Gold color)

extension fibo lines 127.2% & -27.2% (LimeGreen color)

extension fibo lines 161.8% & -61.8% (Red color)

Open Pips now works off GMT (default period is 1440 but you can set to 60 if you want to show movement off 1hr) plus you can select your 10 favourite pair to display

London Breakout box (Brown color)

Trend Filler (ForestGreen UP & Purple DOWN) will draw itself in between Goldband Trend & Goldband Signal lines

Plus there is also a Goldband Trend2 line to help show right side UP/DOWN

And yes, there is an ireg/oan indicator as well which is good to check 1hr & 4hr prior to entering a trade. I do not recommend using this indicator on lower timeframes.

Also, inc. full murrey math indicator but have selected text display only (too many lines on screen)

I moved the clock from the side panel and displayed on top of the screen as it was the only way I could get everything to display ok on a tablet.

also macd & ma bars displayed on the side panel - when the lower ma bars change color then price has crossed both signal & trend goldbands for that timeframe.

I think I have covered everything - just play about with the setup next week on demo till you are confident with the way it works.

Use 1hr, 4hr & Daily - it's quite intuitive so you should be up and running in no time.

screenshot..... http://i.imgur.com/DRSIb.png

Indicators with template.... Download BDP v2.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Enjoy

Xard777

As always, EXCELLENT work, amigo Xard.

Anyone take this last short on E/U? I know what I said before about waiting for price to hit one of the OAN FX Lines to enter and enter towards the trend or the direction the OAnFX channel is pointing. I still think that that are the right rules but I grabed this little short and got out right before the market closed.

Files:
taking_short.jpg  223 kb

xard777 indicator

please how can i get the download link for the xard777 indicator from the forum

Reason: