Eurusd/gbpusd - page 50

firscall:
Nice call Gaz! Anyway, I have been stopped out of my EU short and my GU scalp short. But my account is actually up due to my scalping. So am I bother...

cheers m8, didn't do anything about it tho as hate trading news....

Nice call Gaz!

Anyway, I have been stopped out of my EU short and my GU scalp short. But my account is actually up due to my scalping. So am I bother...

IMARCH ...where are you? I'll be trading the system on the EU from 14:30!!! Give me a shout.

Gazmeistergeneral:
cheers m8, didn't do anything about it tho as hate trading news....

more big news 20mins....also upwards wedge on 5mins....this looks like it could break down to lower part of chan or at least 4117 (if we get the break down)....

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
more big news 20mins....also upwards wedge on 5mins....this looks like it could break down to lower part of chan or at least 4117 (if we get the break down).... Gaz

I have no clue. All I know that I'll be trading the volty system. I have absolutely no problem making money fromnaked scalping the only thing is the sheer level of concentration that it requires is too much for me. If I'm in the 'red' then I do it for a couple of hours to get some pips on the table but other than that I look for alternatives...Anyway enough of my waffle.

I feel that this afternoon is going to be very profitable.

Gazmeistergeneral:
I agree mate - afternoon will be ya!!

Macd histo ticking down....OoOOoOOo getting the horn again....

firscall:
I have no clue. All I know that I'll be trading the volty system. I have absolutely no problem making money fromnaked scalping the only thing is the sheer level of concentration that it requires is too much for me. If I'm in the 'red' then I do it for a couple of hours to get some pips on the table but other than that I look for alternatives...Anyway enough of my waffle. I feel that this afternoon is going to be very profitable.

I agree mate - afternoon will be good ya!!

GU looks primed for a short and so does EU but Volty is in the way and voids it out....so I am out until 9:30 it looks like.....no trades for me....

Notch did you ever find those rules again on the system... as easy as they are it appears I am not taking as many trades as i should be....and I set up my ATR indicator as 1 being the mutiplier so it now reads ATR (20) with 12 pip SL...I am thinking this is set up right this time...

Hope to see your trading in a little bit....I have been trading small so the reward doesn't appeal to me as much and I know it should but trading a $500 account doesn't allow you to feel like your doing much even when you win....I know I'll take some heat from your guys on this matter but that's how I feel....

Gazmeistergeneral:
Macd histo ticking down....OoOOoOOo getting the horn again....

I like the TrixEMA indy! It looks very powerful.

IMARICH1:
GU looks primed for a short and so does EU but Volty is in the way and voids it out....so I am out until 9:30 it looks like.....no trades for me....

Notch did you ever find those rules again on the system... as easy as they are it appears I am not taking as many trades as i should be....and I set up my ATR indicator as 1 being the mutiplier so it now reads ATR (20) with 12 pip SL...I am thinking this is set up right this time...

Hope to see your trading in a little bit....I have been trading small so the reward doesn't appeal to me as much and I know it should but trading a $500 account doesn't allow you to feel like your doing much even when you win....I know I'll take some heat from your guys on this matter but that's how I feel....

Buddy, you can find them on FF. I posted them in the EU thread. The only thing that matters is execution and following your plan. Not sure about the ATR thing that means that you'd be taking some profits after 6 pips...is this correct?

WHich indicator is that one?....I have the THV loaded but not sure if I have this indicator.....anyone able to show a chart?

Reason: