Eurusd/gbpusd - page 57

Gazmeistergeneral:
looking more like that short is going to come good now - got that feeling in mi gut....

ADX looking more negative now on 1hr and DMI+ is turning down and near to crossing the DMI - with is v good for short....couple that with a potential break of uptrend channel and we all have a great short opportunity!!

Gaz

It needs to happen very soon as I think I'm going to get an exit signal at the end of this bar.

firscall:
5,15,30,60 it depends what TF you trade. It is good for them all. I use it on a 5m chart. Technically I should have exited but still no clear exit from system.

ok.but what it show you?

firscall:
It needs to happen very soon as I think I'm going to get an exit signal at the end of this bar.

could turn at 1026....

Gazmeistergeneral:
could turn at 1026....

if it clears 26 its 42 next....

Out. -15.

The question that I'll like to answer moving forward is whether the TE or Vorticity is best for exits. No, I already have the answer. The vorticity is more likely to take you out of a trend than the TE. At least after the TE is broken one know that there is a very strong possibility of a retracement before continuation in the direction of the volty.

avi1:
ok.but what it show you?

I'm working on it. I'll post some rules next week.

firscall:
I'm working on it. I'll post some rules next week.

waitting will glad to help

avi,

Is that 4117 AND 4136...your numbers or gators?....I was thinking if it was yours....it has gone up and down in that range of 4126 to 4112.....if you took the trade

Gazmeistergeneral:
if it clears 26 its 42 next....

4098 next......break that channel!!!!

Looks like a possible short reentry on the next bar. I'll have to wait and see. Need another red from the FXFARIQ and a break of the TE. Vorticity has 4 red.

Reason: