Eurusd/gbpusd - page 55

firscall:
It's a pain. I need to modify the rules. The system still performs without a mod' but I need the trigger to be stable.

can we get the repaint problem fixed?

Here is what mine looks like Notch after doing what you told me to with switching froim 5 to 15 tf

Files:
volty1.jpg  144 kb

I dont have a Trend Envelope.....

Gazmeistergeneral:
can we get the repaint problem fixed?

No due to the nature of the calculation apparently BUT the trendenvelope is a trigger on par (or if not better) to the Vorticity. You just have to watch it along side the Vorticity then you will know.

Stopped out for -12 pips....

IMARICH1:
I dont have a Trend Envelope.....

I posted it. It should on the previous page.

firscall:
No due to the nature of the calculation apparently BUT the trendenvelope is a trigger on par (or if not better) to the Vorticity. You just have to watch it along side the Vorticity then you will know.

short @ 4117

Gazmeistergeneral:
short @ 4117

got out for a pip lol - didn't feel right....i'm fighting the trend....gonna wait for proper trend break....

firscall:
+1 is better than -1. I'll just follow this system.

lol too true mate!!!! just want to see that uptrend channel break then i'll be happy to hold short....

Gazmeistergeneral:
got out for a pip lol - didn't feel right....i'm fighting the trend....gonna wait for proper trend break....

+1 is better than -1. I'll just follow this system. It has already touched the 4hour PL so that makes me a little uneasy but I have to put that out of my mind.

Reason: