Eurusd/gbpusd - page 51

IMARICH1:
WHich indicator is that one?....I have the THV loaded but not sure if I have this indicator.....anyone able to show a chart?

click the paper clip in the top right hand corner.

Yea I finally found it after i posted....sorry....now, how do you use it? I see all green arrows expect on the 34 and 89 EMA....those are red....

4 hour

ph: 4188

pl: 4095

IMARICH1:
Yea I finally found it after i posted....sorry....now, how do you use it? I see all green arrows expect on the 34 and 89 EMA....those are red....

Gaz, how do you use the trixema?

firscall:
4 hour

ph: 4188

pl: 4095

I think we will see 4188....trend is still up guys. well done iamrich for sticking to plan....I also am only taking longs while above volty. macd histo IS below zero now on 5min HOWEVER, this is voided by the fact we are still in up channel.....which until broken, we can expect more upside. i'm going to see firstly if pa makes the lower part, and sec, how it reacts....(ie is mads divergence OR back above zero, is volty inteact....you get the idea.)

1hr chart is in MAJOR strong trend according to EMA's, and ADX, DMI's....

Cheers MT

firscall:
Gaz, how do you use the trixema?

yep, love the trix!! I added you indis over THV (using MTF trix)....great stuff....

Gazmeistergeneral:
I think we will see 4188....trend is still up guys. well done iamrich for sticking to plan....I also am only taking longs while above volty. macd histo IS below zero now on 5min HOWEVER, this is voided by the fact we are still in up channel.....which until broken, we can expect more upside. i'm going to see firstly if pa makes the lower part, and sec, how it reacts....(ie is mads divergence OR back above zero, is volty inteact....you get the idea.)

1hr chart is in MAJOR strong trend according to EMA's, and ADX, DMI's....

Cheers MT

damn rules!!! would love to short now!! (just kissed 26) - going down!!

Gazmeistergeneral:
damn rules!!! would love to short now!! (just kissed 26) - going down!!

I think 4098 would be good long entry point if system still says long by then....

IMARICH1:
GU looks primed for a short and so does EU but Volty is in the way and voids it out....so I am out until 9:30 it looks like.....no trades for me....

Notch did you ever find those rules again on the system... as easy as they are it appears I am not taking as many trades as i should be....and I set up my ATR indicator as 1 being the mutiplier so it now reads ATR (20) with 12 pip SL...I am thinking this is set up right this time...

Hope to see your trading in a little bit....I have been trading small so the reward doesn't appeal to me as much and I know it should but trading a $500 account doesn't allow you to feel like your doing much even when you win....I know I'll take some heat from your guys on this matter but that's how I feel....

I'd love to know more about the 12 pip sl.

Thew Volty is broken CHF.....Rules for TRIXEMA...GAZ....thanks

Reason: