Eurusd/gbpusd - page 54

I am in now SHORT at 1.4105 with a SL at 1.4117

IMARICH1:
im waiting on 4 bar to be red...only 3 so far..maybe in 2 min....Gaz the LTL is arounf 4085 whcih may be a tuff one to break.....

good call there mate, thats the kind of level i'm looking at too....actually 4086. if it clears there, it would have also deff broke the up channel. SHORT time!!

IMARICH1:
im waiting on 4 bar to be red...only 3 so far..maybe in 2 min....Gaz the LTL is arounf 4085 whcih may be a tuff one to break.....

Only three but the final confirmation for me was the break of the trend-envelop and the appearance of the enevelop above price. There appears to be a slight repainting issue with the Vorticity (change your chart from 5m to 15m and back again) and the trend-envelop seems to match where the Vorticity should have had 4 bars. I hope that makes sense.

Gazmeistergeneral:
good call there mate, thats the kind of level i'm looking at too....actually 4086. if it clears there, it would have also deff broke the up channel. SHORT time!!

I may well even short a pull back to 4117 with stop above 4026....

firscall:
Only three but the final confirmation for me was the break of the trend-envelop and the appearance of the enevelop above price. There appears to be a slight repainting issue with the Vorticity (change your chart from 5m to 15m and back again) and the trend-envelop seems to match where the Vorticity should have had 4 bars. I hope that makes sense.

hate it when indis do that!!

Gazmeistergeneral:
hate it when indis do that!!

It's a pain. I need to modify the rules. The system still performs without a mod' but I need the trigger to be stable.

firscall:
It's a pain. I need to modify the rules. The system still performs without a mod' but I need the trigger to be stable.

I like your system m8.

Ok..I did that...Now I have like 15 red bars on Vorticty....I would have gone in when you did after VOlty changed....appears to have a lot of S here at 4100

Gazmeistergeneral:
I may well even short a pull back to 4117 with stop above 4026....

My stop is at 4141. 3 * ATR(20). But position has been adjusted accordingly.

IMARICH1:
Ok..I did that...Now I have like 15 red bars on Vorticty....I would have gone in when you did after VOlty changed....appears to have a lot of S here at 4100

That is why I have included the TrendEnvelope. The system still works without it since the Vorticity is a trigger but I'd prefer a more stable trigger. I need to modify the rules.

The volty was not the trigger it was the TrendEnvelope. If the Vorticity was all blue and the TrendEnvelope broke then I would not have entered. I hope that makes sense.

Reason: