Eurusd/gbpusd - page 56

Notch...i have 4 blue bars now on 5 min...would that not mean you should exit your trade?

I'll close my short should the TrendEnvelope (TE) change colour to blue. It does a pretty good job of containing micro movements but some times the price will breach it without actually breaking it. I need to modify the rules however the old rules still work but this is a tweaked 'beta' version.

P.S. This is the first time I have traded this new setup live!

firscall:
I'll close my short should the TrendEnvelope (TE) change colour to blue. It does a pretty good job of containing micro movements but some times the price will breach it without actually breaking it. I need to modify the rules however the old rules still work but this is a tweaked 'beta' version. P.S. This is the first time I have traded this new setup live!

can I have a copy when ur happy with the settings pls mate. (TE).

cheers

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
short @ 4117

4117 4098 4136 4048 strong no. gator

Gazmeistergeneral:
can I have a copy when ur happy with the settings pls mate. (TE).

cheers

Gaz

I have posted the TE on the previous page or 3 but I will post the new rules next week sometime.

firscall:
I'll close my short should the TrendEnvelope (TE) change colour to blue. It does a pretty good job of containing micro movements but some times the price will breach it without actually breaking it. I need to modify the rules however the old rules still work but this is a tweaked 'beta' version. P.S. This is the first time I have traded this new setup live!

you post before all_trendenvelopes_v3 it the same?

firscall:
Opps...sorry guys. See attached! And I thought we were looking at the same thing...MY BAD! Now this is the difficult bit as I still have no clear exit signal and I'll have to wait for an entire 5 min bar before I know.

thx best tf

avi1:
you post before all_trendenvelopes_v3 it the same?

Opps...sorry guys. See attached! And I thought we were looking at the same thing...MY BAD!

Now this is the difficult bit as I still have no clear exit signal and I'll have to wait for an entire 5 min bar before I know. But yet the price has breached a short term trend line. Waiting for blue line from the TE.

Files:

firscall:
5,15,30,60 it depends what TF you trade. It is good for them all. I use it on a 5m chart.

looking more like that short is going to come good now - got that feeling in mi gut....

ADX looking more negative now on 1hr and DMI+ is turning down and near to crossing the DMI - with is v good for short....couple that with a potential break of uptrend channel and we all have a great short opportunity!!

Gaz

avi1:
thx best tf

5,15,30,60 it depends what TF you trade. It is good for them all. I use it on a 5m chart.

Technically I should have exited but still no clear exit from system.

Reason: