Eurusd/gbpusd - page 43

IMARICH1:
Notch, All it shows me in inputs is Period which is (20) and Multiplier which is (3.0).......then above it has prices like 4112 4113 4112 4113....not sure if this is what it is suppose to look like or if this is what you are trying to tell me.....sorry

It is just telling you that the SL is (3 * the 20 period ATR). Since the ATR is variable so is the SL.

1hr

lads,

1hr is starting to look bearish from a adx, dmi point of view - seeing divergence - uptrend starting to look tired. thoughts?

MT

Long view

This my long view chart for us index ,Tell everything

Will see 1.48 in few days i think.

My short closed with lose ,My fault short was against my view ,Feel stupid

Tiered going to sleep, cya tomorrow

Take care

Files:
weekly.gif  25 kb

It supposed to touch or go near 1.4160

But lets see...

Gazmeistergeneral:
lads,

1hr is starting to look bearish from a adx, dmi point of view - seeing divergence - uptrend starting to look tired. thoughts?

MT

I have no idea.

I still have not taken a SHORT on EU yet....Atlast shows 4140 and 4160 using his pitchforks....I am watching the CHF to see if it will break thru R at 1.0742

IMARICH1:
I still have not taken a SHORT on EU yet....Atlast shows 4140 and 4160 using his pitchforks....I am watching the CHF to see if it will break thru R at 1.0742

If it goes as high as 4160 then I'll be stopped out.

Well...then I hop eit doesn't go that High...I just want to pull the trigger but just don't know if it is going to go Back UP....The system says to short but I am not in the main trading hours for it either.....

IMARICH1:
Well...then I hop eit doesn't go that High...I just want to pull the trigger but just don't know if it is going to go Back UP....The system says to short but I am not in the main trading hours for it either.....

hi mate, i see no short yet....yes trend looking tired but nothing is confirmed yet....are you still using notch's system? if so then there is deff no sell on the 5min tf as volty is intact for a start. 1 hr shows divergence but that alone is no confirm, just a 'be ready'....

Thanks for your reply....However, Notch sometimes will not use the Volty if he needs to pull the trigger as it may not allow him to get into the trade at a better price....I think this is why he is trying out a new indicator....otherwise it is saying SHORT...but I just hate not to sell at the top rather than waiting for 4086 to be taken out.....but just watching right now...Goodluck