Aggressive scalp ea - page 28

Amen

Yes thats right !

Amen to this I say.

I have an EA that although I do not consider it to be "Great" wins 3 times out of 4 trades, loses twice as much on a losing trade as a winning trade, but which is "guaranteed" to grow by the remaining 1 winning net trade each day, as it does 4-5 trades a day, I like it - a lot :-)

No surprises, no massive losses to wipe out your account.

As they say " EXPECT LOSES !!! "

If you make an EA that doesn't EVER make a loss, or only makes a small one every 100 trades - let me know.

Until then I am living in the real world.

I think you are doing very well with 75% win. In my experience to get to 70 % has been a trial for many people....

The 25 or 30 % loser has to be managed by money management routines

IMHO

thx

beckham.is.619:
Please do not spend your money on this EA unless it is disposable cash. I have pointed out the reasons in my earlier post. If an EA cannot prove to be +ve during backtest/forward-testing, it shouldn't be used on a live account.

thanks, beckham..

Plz help me friends

Dear friends i have found an new EA on youtube that working good..But i cant find that EA anywhere in the internet Here i have provided the Video link to see..if anyone have or found that EA.plz provide me Thanks in Advance .Even i had downloaded the EA but it requires password to open the RaR file.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fVhD9vxlPY

forexguna:
Dear friends i have found an new EA on youtube that working good..But i cant find that EA anywhere in the internet Here i have provided the Video link to see..if anyone have or found that EA.plz provide me Thanks in Advance .Even i had downloaded the EA but it requires password to open the RaR file. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fVhD9vxlPY

i dont think this ea's will be sell on the net. but if someone found it pls share..

scalper ea

Bongo:
Hi All,

Here is is the escape2reversed for ECN brokers.

Just send me $30 to my paypal acount: metexinvest_ad_videotron.ca

and I will send you the codes.

Bongo

Hi Bongo and others, ive tried the original ea (and aded a 4digit limit, using avafx) could you be so kind as to post the mq4 file so that i can change it to use on my system. also does the new revised have stop loss build in?

TKs

Just click on Attachments (34), right window.

You will have all versions of escape.

scalper ea

thanks bongo

got it, is this the best scalper or ea that you have come accross? or can you recommend a better one.

im trying to get my fx going but im at a constant loss, thats why im trying ea, to get my emotions out

regards

escape

I use this EA and find it useful. Good job.

scalper ea

Thanks, is there one of the versions of escape with a stop loss? or where you can set it, also i get error 130 (order sedn error 130) any ideas?

Reason: