Eurusd/gbpusd - page 49

firscall:
There is nothing silly about it and I do the same thing. Well the trend is up but I have to follow my model..although I am a little bit more than p*ssed off with it. I certainly expected it to go down by now but if I don't follow it right to the end I'm going to feel like a crock of crap!

mate you're doing the right thing, like I said the other day its not following ones system that is the worst thing!!

Yea.....IMARICH1 took a LONG for 30 pips...out now......looking to get in once the Vorticty changes and the system agrees...

I keep getting nervous to LONG this due to your Neural Model and Atlast looking for it to only go as High as 4160....

Atlast appears to be SHORT again but said he wouldn't be suprised if it went higher though....

Gazmeistergeneral:
mate you're doing the right thing, like I said the other day its not following ones system that is the worst thing!!

might see 4117 before next leg up? avi?

IMARICH1:
Yea.....IMARICH1 took a LONG for 30 pips...out now......looking to get in once the Vorticty changes and the system agrees...

I keep getting nervous to LONG this due to your Neural Model and Atlast looking for it to only go as High as 4160....

Atlast appears to be SHORT again but said he wouldn't be suprised if it went higher though....

The thing about the system is that the price onlyt has to move by a small amount before you move the SL to BE and take half the profits. You don't need to follow anyone else.

I haven't even looked at the system today. If you would have taken all the signals how many pips (approximate) would you have made?

technical

firscall:
You and Gaz are making some wonderful calls. Keep it up

I am short and proud!

IMARCH are you with us???

technical we should see drop because 4h bearish butterfuly and us index 79.28

But my fundamental and long TF we going up as i said on daily chart(silly)

I will not risk i will go in good entry or won't be in trade.

Files:
4ht_1.gif  22 kb

wait for break?

EU chart:

cheers

Priming to short the GU for 20 pips. Okay, I short again and biting my nails. Out for +18.

Gazmeistergeneral:
EU chart: cheers

I'm not sure what you mean.

Seriously, I making some serious pippage (with large size due to small SL) shorting 6450 but I'm not sure if it will last much longer

firscall:
Priming to short the GU for 20 pips. Okay, I short again and biting my nails. Out for +18.

looks like GU could be bull flaggin again....thoughts?

Gazmeistergeneral:
looks like GU could be bull flaggin again....thoughts?

It looks like it but I'm not sure. Wouldn't it need to break 6466 for confirmation?

Short again at 6452...this has to be the last one before it continues its journey.

Reason: