Eurusd/gbpusd - page 53

I loaded it....it looks like the Guppy MA....I had a Trader by the name of BEAR from Aussie train me....bought a book from AUSSIE on Guppy......what are those green dots up at the right corner of screen me? Do they all have to be green for a trade?

IMARICH1:
Notch let me know when you trade the Volty and go in....this way I can watch and make sure I am doing it correctly....thanks.....

5 min until medium impact news so I'm not taking signals until 5m after news.

I have attached the TrendEnvelope. While using the system I like to see the evelope on the right side of the price before taking entries (same rule as volty). After the initial target is hit I'm using it as a trailing stop.

Files:

IMARICH1:
I loaded it....it looks like the Guppy MA....I had a Trader by the name of BEAR from Aussie train me....bought a book from AUSSIE on Guppy......what are those green dots up at the right corner of screen me? Do they all have to be green for a trade?

I don't use the indicator but thought that you guys might like it.

Gazmeistergeneral:
could break up if close through that downwards TL its just kissed: Macd negative at the mo so need uptick there too to confirm the break.... we'll see, I will trade the signals!!

lets be flexible though - may be a short coming....

Gazmeistergeneral:

Well my model is still short but I'm flat.

Gazmeistergeneral:

Volty in the balance!! won't short a break as yet due to news fallout....hold tight guys....if it falls i'll trade short on pullback so long as up channel is broke.....

Priming to go short.

I'm short at 4107.

I'll be closing half at 4089. And then moving stop to BE. Unless I'm stopped out.

firscall:
Priming to go short.

I won't pull short trigger till up channel broken....

im waiting on 4 bar to be red...only 3 so far..maybe in 2 min....Gaz the LTL is arounf 4085 whcih may be a tuff one to break.....

Reason: