[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 32

Vlad72:
you see how beautiful, modest and tasteful everything is on the chart)))

That's probably because I'm pretty and modest myself, I haven't even had Naibaltika yet, though I'd like to. )))))))))

emotraid:

That's probably because I'm pretty and modest myself, I haven't even had a NaiBaltika yet, although I'd like one )))))))))

Yeah, a nine at seven in the morning.)

strangerr:

Yeah, a nine at seven in the morning)))

noooo... I had a three or five nine at New Year's Eve ))))

Now the Japanese will finish in 35 minutes and Moscow, Singapore and China will start pulling in different directions)))

emotraid:

noooo... I had a three or five nine for the New Year ))))

AWWSSSSS!!!!!! I thought the nine was out of stock by now....

nikelodeon:

HOWEVER!!!!!! I thought the nine was already out of stock....

there's homemade currant wine in the cellar, let the warrant hang, I'll go and celebrate the new year again, see you tonight ))))))))))

Make sure you don't run into a position you can't close... In general, trading drunk is a bad trait. Here's one for the stoned: ))))))

emotraid:

there's some homemade currant wine in the cellar, I'll go and celebrate the new year, see you tonight ))))))))))
grandma will kick me out of the house))))

emotraid:
kanesh presses, yesterday's buy should come out ))))

Looks like you're going down today....... Sounds like we're going to be down for a while, but long enough..... Or a big shot upwards... If there's any news, by the way, what time today is the big news announcement????

nikelodeon:

Looks like you're gonna be minus today....... It feels like we're going down, slowly, but long enough..... Or a big shot upwards... If there's any news,by the way,what time is the big news announcement today????
Reason: