Eurusd/gbpusd - page 48

Gazmeistergeneral:
this could be heading to 170 v soon

Well I wish it would get a move on. Long GU by accident...duh!

firscall:
Well I wish it would get a move on. Long GU by accident...duh!

That long turned into a 10 pip profit. Okay, I managed to claw back the drawdown from for the EU trade but I haven't made any profit yesterday or today.

Gazmeistergeneral:
this could be heading to 170 v soon

Gaz,

Are you in the market yet?

firscall:
Gaz, Are you in the market yet?

got in on break of bull flag - out for 30 pips.

Lol

firscall:
When it hits 4160 I'll start to rub my bruises.

LOL indicator start to says More UP!

Are we goona to 1.46 that Fast!! My charts at home:-(

watching 1.42 next 1.4430!!

LOL if this scenario happen and can't catch the train i better stop trading"know what will happen and u can't profit!!duh

Files:
d2.gif  22 kb

Gazmeistergeneral:
got in on break of bull flag - out for 30 pips.

I should have held that short from 6450 but lost my nerve. GU could bounce from 6406 but I can't take a trade on the long side (sounds mad I know). For me 6450 offers some nice scalping opportunities.

firscall:
I should have held that short from 6450 but lost my nerve. GU could bounce from 6406 but I can't take a trade on the long side (sounds mad I know). For me 6450 offers some nice scalping opportunities.

i've got confidence in long EU still (for now), but just wanted to take some pips today (so took the 30) to make myself feel good silly I know but needed a little lift as things have been so hard going....

Gaz

just 12:30 situation today (GMT)

just beforehand, the whole market always stay stagnant for 2 hr,

then there is a 50 pip sudden rise or drop ,

during those situation

what should we do ???

any good advice (was watching chf/jpy --- will apply to euro/gbp too-- enter 3 trade, 2 buy and 1 sell, but at the wrong timing

so end up with 60 pip total lost, in no time

Gazmeistergeneral:
i've got confidence in long EU still (for now), but just wanted to take some pips today (so took the 30) to make myself feel good silly I know but needed a little lift as things have been so hard going.... Gaz

There is nothing silly about it and I do the same thing. Well the trend is up but I have to follow my model..although I am a little bit more than p*ssed off with it. I certainly expected it to go down by now but if I don't follow it right to the end I'm going to feel like a crock of crap!

egkid:
LOL indicator start to says More UP!

Are we goona to 1.46 that Fast!! My charts at home:-(

watching 1.42 next 1.4430!!

LOL if this scenario happen and can't catch the train i better stop trading"know what will happen and u can't profit!!duh

You and Gaz are making some wonderful calls. Keep it up

I am short and proud!

IMARCH are you with us???

Reason: