I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 7

I have a better system

ArmsCruise System

Its simple.

At 5.00 GMT using H1 candle

Set a buy stop and a sell stop 10 pips from high/low of the5.00 candle.

Pair: GbpUsd

No take profit'

Close your trade at 23.00 Gmt

Sl=Range +20 pips

itafix:
ArmsCruise System

Its simple.

At 5.00 GMT using H1 candle

Set a buy stop and a sell stop 10 pips from high/low of the5.00 candle.

Pair: GbpUsd

No take profit'

Close your trade at 23.00 Gmt

Sl=Range +20 pips

and you think this is better ?

cannu:
He won't come back.

thanks to you noob!

Gody6000 plz come back...

Why are you calling me a noob?

Look...

He posted indicator and he did not said how to use it.

Why?

He should explain how to use it. It repaints but maybe he is making a lot of pips with it.

There is only one way to know how it works. You must put this indi into your MT4 and test it!!!

Don't wait. I think he won't come back...

cannu:
Why are you calling me a noob?

Look...

He posted indicator and he did not said how to use it.

Why?

He should explain how to use it. It repaints but maybe he is making a lot of pips with it.

There is only one way to know how it works. You must put this indi into your MT4 and test it!!!

Don't wait. I think he won't come back...

dont know how to use it or do not want to lean how to use it..2 difference situation..i know ..for the newbie..they want something that can show them exactly buy and sell signal..is there any indicator that can do it?i dont think so..so my advice to you...LEAN...OBSERVE..the price and chart..yess best Tf is H4 but what happen if H1 is not tally with H4..so here is the trick..LEAN..OBSERVE..wait for h1 and h4 in the same direction..then here you will not see any repaint indicator..is that hard to u to do it?

i had tested it on the NFP night..guess what..it awesome

So please..think before speak...because if you dont speak..people dont know that you are nothing but if you talk..then you show that you are !!

gody6000:
HI ALL

(( GIFT FOR ALL)) FOR FREE

[V03]ABHAFXS INDICATOR FOR DAILY ENTRY

I Double My Account EVERY DAY

HAPPY TRADE....

what settings do you use? seem like on the picture you have GBPUSD 1H chart and you can't be using default settings because on 1H 85 bars go much further back than it's on your chart.

you say it's a daily entry and what it looks like you seem to set pending orders once a day, at a certain time. do you have some specific time or you do this randomly when you feel like?

indicator repainting is fine... but only if you have some rules for the system. unless this is super durable all times working system, you have to have some sort of rules. being profitable by random entries with this sort of system would be just temporary luck I think. same day we may get totally different orders if we set them in the morning or in the evening.

so... we need to know when you place the orders and what ind settings you use...

or you set it to 24 bars and put it on 1h chart and set the orders at midnight?

fxhst329:
so... we need to know when you place the orders and what ind settings you use...

I think we will have to do the fine-tuning ourselves, which shouldn't

be too difficult, given how many are interested in the indicator. Personally,

I am going to start with a worst-case-scenario, just to see what it can

do with predetermined SL, TP, etc. Then I will see what needs to be done

with regard to intervention.

Hopefully, we can keep this thread going, by getting some additional

feedback.

Rob

dr.house7:
you must close metatrader, go into indicator folder and search for mqlcache.dat file. delete it and open metatrader

Maybe you should please upload a template because am having the same problem, when i attach the indicator to the chart it's not showing up, I deleted the mqlcache.dat file and the problem is still there.

Reason: