I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 8

The reason about the absence of source code (only ex4) it's because this "AHAB whatever" is just a Dolly indicator with a bit piece of modified code.

Right?

Original thread is here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Tell me I'm wrong

gody6000:
you welcome h4 the best one untll now and be happy

This indicator well works and on М15

How do you trade that indicator? Do you place pending orders once a day or do you trade if the price crosses one of those buy/sell lines?

Which settings do you use?

Thank you :-)

Next time!!!

So frustrating.. Yes it looks like a dolly indicator, yes people get screwed by misleading people on here all of the time. BUT.. Stop insulting people!. He didn't say "hey I have an indicator and I'm going to teach everyone who doesn't know how to trade or is looking for a free system handout exact entry and exit rules" Did he?? He said here's an indicator.. I made money.. have fun. Good for him! Who cares if it repaints! You can make money with indicators that repaint if you know how to trade. I'm not making a blanket statement to everyone who's posted. but for those of you who have nothing but negative stuff to spread on here.. just go away, you're clogging the forum, and you know who you are. To all of the positive contributing members..(who actually trade and think for yourselves) thank you! You know who you are too!

?

To give something without giving instructions on how to use it...when instructions are needed is sadism...anyone who were on the receiving end of the situation can attest to it...and they know who they are...

This is a quick backtest i have done and it seems very effective.

I must say at first when i read the backpaint thing i though "ho ho..." but you should do a backtest yourself.

I missed some trade here and there

Files:

?

How to do backtesting of an indicator in Metatrader????

Pava:
How to do backtesting of an indicator in Metatrader????

manual backtesting, you have to use a trade simulator (there should be one here but contact me by MP if you want more details)

gody6000:
Hi all

i hope all happy all day

look to eurgbp

i entry buy today

Do you apply the indicator at the begining of every trading day or just once

and keep following the buy/sell signals? Thanks for sharing.

Melpheos:
manual backtesting, you have to use a trade simulator (there should be one here but contact me by MP if you want more details)

Hey melpheos ! Can you explain here how to do a manual backtest plz ?? Cause i know how to do a visual manual backtest but i cant make orders...

And can you post a "trade simulator" plz ?

Thanks

Reason: