I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 9

Manual backtesting

This is probably going to sound like the dumbest question yet: How do I send a PM? I only started using this forum about 3 hours ago.

I would love to learn how to do manual backtesting with a trade simulator, but have to overcome to above hurdle first, lol.

:)

Click on the name of the person you want to send message to...then follow your instincts...send private message....

jan100:
How do you trade that indicator? Do you place pending orders once a day or do you trade if the price crosses one of those buy/sell lines?

Which settings do you use?

Thank you :-)

On М15 it is necessary to limit a direction of inputs according to a trend direction on Н4 . Settings By default . I place market orders ...

Manual backtesting

ok, i found it... hope this solve many problem

dr.house7 I have to thank you SO much!!! I was looking for a method to backtest repainting indicators for such a long time!

Shame on you guys!!!

I think guys most of you have no faculty to accept gifts & learn! your big EGO protects you from new thoughts, from GREAT THOUGHTS that were brought to you by this generous man gody6000 . This man contributed a lot to the FX comunity.

I guess you've lost your chance he will not return. But you stay & flood into the thread with trash! SHAME & PITY!!!

dr.house7:
ok, i found it... hope this solve many problem

yep that is what i use but as i found it on FF i did not want to put it here directly.

redneedle:
I think guys most of you have no faculty to accept gifts & learn! your big EGO protects you from new thoughts, from GREAT THOUGHTS that were brought to you by this generous man gody6000 . This man contributed a lot to the FX comunity. I guess you've lost your chance he will not return. But you stay & flood into the thread with trash! SHAME & PITY!!!

agreed with you..

hakim123:
agreed with you..

its all because some noobs that dont know how to behave themselves

mudak

I am not looking for hyli grail...I read a quote on another forum where situation was similar and then I cut and pasted that quote....

Reason: