I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 49

It repaints

Hello,

Unfortunately, the indicator Forex Trend v2 repaints. I was running it using trade simulator with past data for 1 hour charts. It repaints badly. Sometimes it repaints 3 or 4 past bars at once, so it's not only the 85th bar in the sequence that gets repainted. I hope this clears things up.

Regards

V03abhafxs

I am sorry I was talking about the V03ABHAFXS indicator, the main indicator of this forum. That is based on 85 bars and it repaints.

:)

profitrader21:
Hello,

Unfortunately, the indicator Forex Trend v2 repaints. I was running it using trade simulator with past data for 1 hour charts. It repaints badly. Sometimes it repaints 3 or 4 past bars at once, so it's not only the 85th bar in the sequence that gets repainted. I hope this clears things up.

Regards

Thanks...forex trend repaints...so does the

original indic...I guess there is less risk with original indic repainting on 1h or 4h timeframes since it will take a huge move to make it not work...so use reasonable sized stops...but the forex trend is dangerous to trade with doesn't matter which time frame it is......

so what happen to the files on the first page? they are remove? and seems like people are talking about many different indicators here, which one is working and can someone post some real result and the indicator that was tested, no back testing please, come on what is the point back testing? the market is changing everyday, thanks in advance.

fxd01:
Folks,

One easy way to tell if an indicator repaints is, if the indicator uses functions like High or Low[Lowest()], then it is almost sure that it repaints. Reason being, the Highest or Lowest for the past x number of BARs can always change.

Thx.

Not always:you have to see too for the cycle like

for( i=0; i<limit; i++)

instead of

for( i=limit; i>=0; i--)

profitrader21:
Hello,

Regards

Forex trend2 is the same as ABHAFXS:OAN says that he has copyrighted this indi..He has renamed forex trend 2:so OAN who isthe thief????You are a lier!!!!

Files:

fxtrendv2

extern int SSP=7;

SsMax = High; (0-7+1=-.... ?bars into future?

SsMin = Low[Lowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,SSP,i-SSP+1)];

ExtMapBuffer1=smax;

ExtMapBuffer2=smax; ( i(0)-7-1 -??? how many?????? : ))))))))))

also with silvertrend - this version - been screanshots and also testing frame indis (year ago? .... all staff somewhere on this forum don't remember where : ((((

p.s. may be BigJoe remember what was it : )))))))))))))))))

The original indicator is not on the first page anymore. The originator has put a new indicator in this thread. Why has the administrator allowed this. It has changed the point of the thread!

veritech6:
The original indicator is not on the first page anymore. The originator has put a new indicator in this thread. Why has the administrator allowed this. It has changed the point of the thread!

i don't understand why he always post his charts? what does he want?

gody6000:
Hi all NEW ABHAOAN TIMING

Another indi free renamed and then selled????

Reason: