I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 12

winphil:
this may be asking too much but can you help to convert your indicator from rar to mq4? thanks.

winphil,

Go to Welcome to Winrar or google for it. Download the software then you will be able to extract from the .rar file. Its zipped up incase you didn't know

--------------

:)

This indicator works on the premise that there is usually a 50% retracement to a move...since it measures last 85 bars or whatever # of bars you choose 1.It will repaint 2.It might not catch the latest move 3. It might catch part of the move....using trendline with stochastic or MACD measuring the end of the move and then playing the 50% retracement will be more comfortable and probably more precise...(50% retracements doesn't happen all the time)...

ninpojutsu:
Today I got 200 pips with this system.

These people have very good reputation, and not mislead anyone.

People who do not want to know everything traded echo, you must undergo before receiving.

Thank you!

Would you mind posting the details of your trade ?

I'm still confuse with the system's explanation, maybe the author can explain clearly. Thanks.

colombino:
the indicator is made from COG indicator.

put COG on your chart, with settings: bars back= 85 and m= 1 and you will get TP line (intesects in the middle).

Except with angle according to the trend.(COG is ploted in angle, same way as linear regression lines are). Play with kstd (standard deviation) and you will get the support and resistance lines.

Or you do it the simple way ale plot on the chart linear regretion channel with length of 85 bars.

COG with m=1 is simple regression channel, "m" means number of curves of this indicator - polygonal channels.

Trading with COG is very succesfull in ranging market, but in trending market it will beat you, if you are not going with the trend direction.

Traders with COG have usualy very high profit trades ratio, but they are usually trading with very high stoploss (sometimes even without any)!

On detail, COG is a very misleading indicator because you can put it on a chart without knowing it repaints and think it's the holy grail. With the indicator of this thread, there is no way you can be mislead.

patricknous:
This indicator is great except it repaints again. So it will not be good for trading.

repainting is no problem for real life tranding. Its problem for backtesting only. You have to backtest in trading simulator do see how this indicator behaves.

Melpheos:
On detail, COG is a very misleading indicator because you can put it on a chart without knowing it repaints and think it's the holy grail. With the indicator of this thread, there is no way you can be mislead.

both repaints, but its no problem.

Can this indicator be used on any currency pair? and can it be used on any TF?

thanks

thanks for your indicator

i think it,s good with step_stop indicator

thanks again

colombino:
repainting is no problem for real life tranding. Its problem for backtesting only. You have to backtest in trading simulator do see how this indicator behaves.

Where can we get such a trading simulator?

Reason: