I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 10

don't loose your time

people, don't loose your time with this simple tool...it's no the holy grail neither a plastic cup ...

in any manner, any entry you use, you loose more than you could win

dr.house7:
people, don't loose your time with this simple tool...it's no the holy grail neither a plastic cup ... in any manner, any entry you use, you loose more than you could win

this time ..i'm not agreed with you..I'm asking you to explore more on this indicator and you will find the beauty of it..infarct I'm used it on my live account...and i'm thankful to the owner of the indicator...now..let me tell you...please don't just look at the horizontal line and the instruction to buy limit/sell limit..if you really know why the line is there..then you probably wont miss the opportunity to open the post.

So ..please use your head..think...

this is my demo account before i'm decided to use it on my live account..please study.

Files:
abha.jpg  272 kb

hakim123:
this time ..i'm not agreed with you..I'm asking you to explore more on this indicator and you will find the beauty of it..infarct I'm used it on my live account...and i'm thankful to the owner of the indicator...now..let me tell you...please don't just look at the horizontal line and the instruction to buy limit/sell limit..if you really know why the line is there..then you probably wont miss the opportunity to open the post.

this is my demo account before i'm decided to use it on my live account..please study.

and if you know, please share with people here how to use this indicator properly..

nano_fx0:
and if you know, please share with people here how to use this indicator properly..

The way i did my backtest was very simple.

When price reached the first sell or buy limit, i'd buy with a SL set to 50 minimum for eurusd or 75% of the TP which was the white line.

Then i'd move my TP on the white line as it moved and SL as soon as the price was 50% between my entry price and the TP line.

hakim123:
this time ..i'm not agreed with you..I'm asking you to explore more on this indicator and you will find the beauty of it..infarct I'm used it on my live account...and i'm thankful to the owner of the indicator..

Thank you for your contribution. I am also doing my own tests. Can you

offer some advice regarding stops? I have been using 5 pips above/below

the prior swing-high, swing-low points, which usually end up right around

the resistance/support lines.

Any other recommendations would be appreciated.

Rob

ChicagoRob:
Thank you for your contribution. I am also doing my own tests. Can you

offer some advice regarding stops? I have been using 5 pips above/below

the prior swing-high, swing-low points, which usually end up right around

the resistance/support lines.

Any other recommendations would be appreciated.

Rob

hi rob..

sorry ..i'm not using SL..because when we say swing..so let it swing..but i do care about my MM..so my equity still can hold in any bad situation.

Melpheos:
The way i did my backtest was very simple.

When price reached the first sell or buy limit, i'd buy with a SL set to 50 minimum for eurusd or 75% of the TP which was the white line.

Then i'd move my TP on the white line as it moved and SL as soon as the price was 50% between my entry price and the TP line.

..good.

nano_fx0:

hakim123 Already explained how to work with indicator very well it is easy.

just check his screen again.

You can use whatever another indicator you do like to have more confirmation on entries.

hakim123:

what ???

this is beautiful for 3 months on 12

so please start with live trading, and come back with us to show your profits

you have reason

hakim123:

Yeah, infact you use perfectly your head...

just one example

Files:
2_2.jpg  205 kb
3_1.jpg  206 kb
4.jpg  203 kb
Reason: