GrofazEA Id:644 - page 2

ok, understood - thanks for response - the pips are GREAT !!! looking forward to more! - you are a star!

Hi Prido

2 Quick questions please - is it possible to alter the number of trades entered, ie 2 or 3 x 0.01 lots instead of a single trade? soon my account will be able to withstand this from a MM perspective.

also, i notice theat the list of trades on the rentasignal page does not correspond with the orders on my metatrader

thanks in advance

Simon

dimlat:
2 Quick questions please - is it possible to alter the number of trades entered, ie 2 or 3 x 0.01 lots instead of a single trade? soon my account will be able to withstand this from a MM perspective.

also, i notice theat the list of trades on the rentasignal page does not correspond with the orders on my metatrader

thanks in advance

Simon

Offcourse it is possible, You just need to change option "buyer_lots_multiplier" in Your RASea to 2 to get 0.02lots per trade, but it is wise to wait till Your account grows to at least 2000USD with 0,01USD per 0,01lot(better 2500USD). You need to know that greedines was the grave of many solid traders.

When you calculate: 20% monthly(compaunded) on a 1000USD start capital can theoreticaly make you over 1.000.000(milion)USD in three years, so dont hurry, it is better to stay on the safer side and in the market for another day.

Sorry, but cant help You with non matching list of trades, You need to contact RAS admin for that, since I dont have any influence over the matter.

In My opinion it can happen for a list of reasons: requotes, to much price diference between brokers, connection lag....etc.

Regards

thanks for your replies - Much appreciated!!!

HI Prido

just noticed that without me changing any of the paramaters, 2 trades of 0.1 lots were opened(buy GBPUSD), instead of 0.01. is this normal - i understood that, per your documentation, 0.01 was the max.

been a funny day with low volumes, probably because of bank holidays here in UK and US. do you reckong thats why the last 20 trades or so were losers? just a thought

rgds

Simon

i have 5 trades of 0.1 now - to clarify, my buyer lots multiplier is set at 1.0, i have not changed it

dimlat:
i have 5 trades of 0.1 now - to clarify, my buyer lots multiplier is set at 1.0, i have not changed it

You are right Simon, That was not right.

The EA had some isues(bug), wich was first noticed with AU and was repaired as I am writing.

All 0,1 trades were closed for a small loss.

Anyway, thanks for reporting

Regards

thanks

thanks for prompt reply - lets hope we make some money tomorrow!!

Hi Prido

big drawdown at the moment - hope it recovers soon - i assume you are keeping an eye on it!

Some Questions

1.Is it possible to choose the currencies in the EA? If I want to trade only specific currency, can it be done?

2.Can higher number of lots be allotted to a specific currency?

3.Rentasignal site says that the profits and prices are not checked by them. How can one verify the accuracy of these trades?

Reason: