Nibiru id:21468

Hi all,

Nibiru is My own manual trading system based solely on price-action. Orders are placed and monitored with various utility EAs.

There are 28 pairs traded. One trade per pair at a time, mostly 1 or 2 trades per week per pair, no hedging. Each trade is 0.1lot. STP capable.

I am using dynamic TP and SL.....also based on price-action of the pair traded.

At the market entrance emergency SL/TP are used.

MM: (account size/RAS multiplier seting)

100.000USD.......10

10.000USD........1

1.000USD.........0.1

500USD(micro)....0.5

As always with My systems this is recomended MM, it is best if every investor observes TS for a period of time and then decides on his own MM considering his risk-apetite.

Promotional price 80USD"" is offered till the end of the month, then price will be 160USD.""If You subscribe in promotional period 80USD price will remain even after the period is over

Nibiru | Rent a Signal

Hi,

What broker are you using?

Is this a live account or demo?

Do you recommend a certain group of pairs if we need to turn off some of your pairs?(21 open trades isn't tolerable for me just yet, nor is current amount of DD)

Thanks

spencer36:
Hi,

What broker are you using?

Is this a live account or demo?

Do you recommend a certain group of pairs if we need to turn off some of your pairs?(21 open trades isn't tolerable for me just yet, nor is current amount of DD)

Thanks

Hi Spencer,

I am offcourse trading Nibiru on a live account and that with Gomarkets(AU) broker.

For sending the signal I am using demo account Masterforex, wich proved to have a god price feed. There are couple of reasons why I dont use a live account for signal feed:

1. requotes.....on every live Mt4 acc. You get requotes. If I got a requote on sending account then RAS have some lag and also costumer gets a requote there can be like 50pip diference betwen original order and that of My subscriber. When I uploaded My first signal(GrofazEA) from live account there was a huge diference betwen My and subscribers statements.....when I changed to demo account that became managble.

2.privacy

The bottom line: If someone does not trust My tradig ability because of that, go and subscribe to some other signal.

About pairs an DD:

I recomend trading all of them. You can trade them with minimum of 100USD on micro account(0.01lot=1c) and multiplier setting 0.1.....in that case DD of 3000USD on Nibiru RAS stats would be 30USD on Your account.

I recomend at least 500USD micro(DD with RAS multiplier setting to 0.5 would then be 150USD) since with 100account You could hardly pay for subscription.

Kind Regards,

Prido

You make a valid point about using demo for signal as it prevents the double delay. My questioning about live and demo is not to poke at your integrity, but to be sure this signal is not like so many of the other 'set and forget till forgotten and broke' signals around.

The bottom line: If someone does not trust My tradig ability because of that, go and subscribe to some other signal.

Asking simple questions shouldn't get this kind of response. You have seen the crap that has come down the pipe here, it will only get harder for signal sellersat RAS if all responses to questions end like that.

Also, what broker you are using does in fact matter as the '#1 signal' at RAS uses a BS feed that has no correlation with real feeds, thus the clone bombs, while his account looks great...

Thanks for your answers. Good luck with your signal!

spencer36:
You make a valid point about using demo for signal as it prevents the double delay. My questioning about live and demo is not to poke at your integrity, but to be sure this signal is not like so many of the other 'set and forget till forgotten and broke' signals around.

Asking simple questions shouldn't get this kind of response. You have seen the crap that has come down the pipe here, it will only get harder for signal sellersat RAS if all responses to questions end like that.

Also, what broker you are using does in fact matter as the '#1 signal' at RAS uses a BS feed that has no correlation with real feeds, thus the clone bombs, while his account looks great...

Thanks for your answers. Good luck with your signal!

I think there is a bit of misundertanding here....maybe the language bariere.

You questions were not invasive in any way to Me. Sentence from My answer You quoted was ment in general not personaly, that is why there is a word "someone" not "You".

Thanks for Your kind wishes

Important

Dear subscribers,

I have some major dificulties with the Nibiru signal, so I will stop it for the time being.

Please ask RAS for a full refound.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Prido

Reason: