GrofazEA Id:644 - page 10

kwatts:
I am receiving your signals but when MT4 tries to execute them I get Order Send Error 130 - Invalid Stops. Is this a problem with my Broker? Do I need to change a setting? When I trade manually, I am not allowed to enter a stop on first execution. I can modify the order after it is created though.

Please Help,

KWatts

I just uploaded ECN-version to AUDUSD, so now You should have one buy order(test) with TP and SL present. If that is not the case You should set Your RAS EA seting STPbroker to true.

Let Me know how it goes.

Regards,

Paid for your Signal

Hi Prido,

I just paid $60.00 through Paypal.

Do I need password from you or need only metatrader key from download area?

Thanks.

youngchang@hotmail.com

youngchang:
Hi Prido,

I just paid $60.00 through Paypal.

Do I need password from you or need only metatrader key from download area?

Thanks.

youngchang@hotmail.com

Hi,

You do not need a password, just need to follow setup instruction on RAS webpage(metatrader key, Your username, signal ID).

Regards,

Hey Prido,

no Trades today?

trade_like_a_rabbit:
Hey Prido, no Trades today?

Right. I am going to the sea till the end of the week so no trades this week.

I will make it up to all of the subscribers from tuesday next week.

Regards,

prido:
Right. I am going to the sea till the end of the week so no trades this week.

I will make it up to all of the subscribers from tuesday next week.

Regards,

OK, so have a nice Tripp. And be careful if you pass by Somalia.

New system announcement

Hi all,

I am glad to inform You that I will be uploading new TS to RAS.

It is a manual system based entirely on price action of multiple pairs and TFs. Trades are entered and managed via utility EAs.

There is only one trade per pair(no hedging or multiple orders), mostly not more then 1-2 trades per pair in one week. The RR ratio is great, as You will see it is realy one of a kind system.

This system- Nibiru was developed by Me and traded profitably for more than a year.

More in system description.

Stay tuned.

Regards,

Prido

Hi Prido

I want to use ur grofaz on a $2000 standard account..will that be ok...ok is it not enough balance for standard?

babaloos:
I want to use ur grofaz on a $2000 standard account..will that be ok...ok is it not enough balance for standard?

Hi,

No. For 2000 You should use micro with RAS multiplyer set to 2.

Regards,

Prido

Hi

Prido I havnt been around for a while.......what happend to you and your ea's? I cant find anything of yours on RAS.......are you on a different web site? i yes then let me know...

THX

babaloos at hotmail.com

Reason: