GrofazEA Id:644 - page 5

chimuria:
Hello, i'm interesting in these new signals, could you advice me what sum there should be a deposit for safe trade. I wish to trade in small prizes 0,01 as well as at you, will be 3000$ enough?

I sugest You to wait until EA is approwed. There will be a thread about Classic.

Since You asked:

if 0.01lot is 0.01USD You need 500USD

if 0.01lot is 0.1USD You need 5000USD

if 0.01lot is 1USD You need 50000USD

Those are true minimum deposits for relatively safe trading.

Regards

To all Classic interesents

This thread is reserved for GrofazEA. Please keep it that way.

When Classic is aproved there will be a thread covering it. Hopeing to see You there.

Thank You

Classic system is approwed. GrofazEA subscribers will be notified (PM/mail) about special price during this week.

Regards

Hi Prido

what happened this morning - all trades were suddenly closed - was this planned? i am NOT comlpaining - there was some good profit, just curious

rgds

Simon

dimlat:
what happened this morning - all trades were suddenly closed - was this planned? i am NOT comlpaining - there was some good profit, just curious

rgds

Simon

They were closed on basket profit

Regards

Some Questions

Hi Prido,

Is it advisable to close trades manually? I noticed that my account showed good profits and then suddenly it came to the 0 level.

albatriq:
Hi Prido, Is it advisable to close trades manually? I noticed that my account showed good profits and then suddenly it came to the 0 level.

No, it is not advisable. Maybe on some instances You would profit more if you manualy close some of the trades, but in general that is not the case.

It is quite normal that equity varies because of the market noise and pullbacks.

50% discount on Classic system

PMs have just been sended to GrofazEA subscribers about Classic system discount.

I could not send it to a some of subscribers for the folloving reasons:

1. They disallowed PMs

2. They have to make some posts in order to be allowed to recive PMs

If You are one of them, take care of a problem and PM Me - till Thursday preferably

Regards

Reason: