GrofazEA Id:644 - page 6

prido:
Hi Simon,

I hope that 0.02lots=2 cents, if that is so in worst case 400USD per pair traded.

Regards

thanks, not sure, i am trading in pounds with an Alpari micro account, so i guess a 400 drawdown per pair isnt too bad assuming we trade about 4 pairs usually

rgds

Simon

dimlat:
thanks, not sure, i am trading in pounds with an Alpari micro account, so i guess a 400 drawdown per pair isnt too bad assuming we trade about 4 pairs usually

rgds

Simon

To be sure that we understand eachother:

There are 2 kinds of drawdown: relative-equity, absolute-balance......in worst case scenario relative DD can become absolute DD.

GrofazEA is a high risk system.

The best way to trade such a system is: deposit 1000USD......when balance reach 2000 You withdraw initial deposit and trade on 1000 again......and so on.

In other words: It is not good to use it as compounding system.

Regards

Alternative contact for Classic

Hey Prido,

Could you post the 50% discount link on this thread please? I am having some issues being able to send you a PM.

Thanks

prido:
To be sure that we understand eachother:

There are 2 kinds of drawdown: relative-equity, absolute-balance......in worst case scenario relative DD can become absolute DD.

GrofazEA is a high risk system.

The best way to trade such a system is: deposit 1000USD......when balance reach 2000 You withdraw initial deposit and trade on 1000 again......and so on.

In other words: It is not good to use it as compounding system.

Regards

Understood - thanks - would you reccommend CLassic as a good system to compound with?

dimlat:
Understood - thanks - would you reccommend CLassic as a good system to compound with?

Yes, it is manyfold beter for compounding.

Trade is Disabled

Hi Prido,

I am getting this error message "Error 133:Trade is disabled". Is it because i am running another EA "Trigg'3dComTrSys" on the same account and your sell orders are conflicting with this EA's buy orders or vice versa?

I am using Interbank FX's non hedging account. Please advise.

If you are running 2 RAS EAs in same Metatrader/RAS account so you should use

buyer_install_version = 1 for first RAS EA and buyer_install_version = 2 for second one.

may be it will help ...

EA Statistics

Hai

I have noticed that it shows the follows in your Statistics

But i am not seeing any bad tardes

Start trading since 2009-04-09 08:14:10

This week pips -16495

Total pips 47724

This week USD -1329.24

Total USD 4460.88

I do not understand the calculations

Please advise

albatriq:
Hi Prido,

I am getting this error message "Error 133:Trade is disabled". Is it because i am running another EA "Trigg'3dComTrSys" on the same account and your sell orders are conflicting with this EA's buy orders or vice versa?

I am using Interbank FX's non hedging account. Please advise.

You are right "Error 133:Trade is disabled" means that You are trying to enter a hedge. You should open new account or choose non-NFA broker.

Regards

Reason: