Bulls and Bears ID: 1203

Bulls and Bears ID: 1203

Signal Link: Bulls and Bears | Rent a Signal

Here is my signal. I trade manually using different indcators such as JMA and Volume.

Here is a mt4live statement of an account I started this week using my strategy.

MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

I will provide this signal for free at least until the 7th of August and may extend this period until the 14th.

Minimum account size is $1000 using 0.01 lot sizes.

I suggest you test with a demo account and adjust the lot size to your liking and your money management. You can see I am currently using 0.03 lots with the account shown on the mt4live statement and it can more than easily cope with the drawdown which I try to keep low.

What do you mean?

And how could I change that, I want it to be free for some time at least.

I put 0 as the service fee.

My mistake

I meant for ELITE SECTION subscribers.

I am currently cutting costs, and as great as your signal looks, unless it is offered in the RAS Free Signals... I looked for you ID in Free and paid subscriptions. Perhaps it is so new, they have not posted it yet.

Looks great

This signal is only for subscribers to the ELITE SECTION, here at forex-tsd, I believe.

I can tell you that I have not checked the case where it says "for elite section only".

Just follow the link I put in my first post and you should be able to subscribe to the signal.

Maybe it is not yet on the website because there is no trades made yet. I think that is because I forgot to put the "power_on" input to "true" earlier today.

The account that is on the mt4live statement is the one sending the signals to rentasignal.

Ok

Thanks for your excellent results posted we hope to benefit from.

I have started MT 4 with your signal.

The only thing I changed is the .01 multiplier and

I set the max lots per trade to 1.0 to make it match yours.

Is this correct? It is a bit confusing to jump in here and learn all this.

Also, shall I set the EA to run 24/5?

And, what time period? I have not found one Signal Sender who posts time period, so I use M1.

Your stats page is not loading the chart or multiplier. Looks like they have not set it up yet.

I am posting daily results in RACE IS ON, starting today.

Hi Atlan,

Thanks for subscribing to my signal.

Yes make it run all the time.

It really doesnt matter on which timeframe you put it on as it doesnt use it. It just receive signals from the rentasignal server.

I am not sure what the max lots per trade setting does.

I am also seeing there are no trades yet on the account and there should be, I will recheck my settings. Please tell me if you are receiving any trades.

Thanks

Yep

RAS Tech Support said when we set max lots per trade at 1.0 it follows your signal exactly.

4 open orders have been running since 20:00. 5th just opened.

I suggest leaving your signal open for a while. Most traders start with a 30 day demo. It promotes confidence. The real problem is the sleezeball brokers who manipulate accounts and wreck trades you make. I am running your trades on a straight through 100 per cent no change broker. Let's see what happens on my RACE IS ON posts daily, and compare them to your broker. With my ATT Backbone connection and 2 GB of ram, that will be as pure an environment as it gets.

What I plan to do is run 6 signals for 30 days, and then post the full account history all together.

Looks like RAS has their hands full, and are not done. It is a most excellent effort to do all this, and provide it free. They will get it done.

A big thankyou to RAS guys.

Ok, will follow your results daily.

Live statement

shows about the same DD, from the past hours last night.

Am I correct?

Reason: