Phoenix 2007 (new thread) - page 14

correlations

hello hendrick,

this might be of interest in regards to correlations between different currency pairs...

http://www.dailyfx.com/story/charting_center/fx_correlations/FX_Correlations__September___How_Do_1159796740400.html

AZBOfin

AZBOfin:
hello hendrick,

this might be of interest in regards to correlations between different currency pairs...

http://www.dailyfx.com/story/charting_center/fx_correlations/FX_Correlations__September___How_Do_1159796740400.html

AZBOfin

Thanks for the link AZBO.

Hello hendrick

I have an Idea

See ... ! We all trying to change your expert options to find better settings . But dont know what is happening on the chart in fact !

Many of members dont know how does expert work and Those who know MQL , cant follow it on chart , because it is using 5 signal systems .It is not possible to know witch happens when !

this is trying and trying ...

but there is faster and safer way ! using a simple indicator to show entery points on the chart !

in this way we can understand what is happening and find best settings for each chart easily .

just need to change SAME options and when found best point for entery by indicator , will paste them to expert and test it on MT tester .

I know you are too busy . but I think testing in this way is same as 1 year testing without the indicator ..

sorry for my english .

regards

PZH

I have been backtesting the Eur/usd and found by changing the limit to 69pips and stop to 70pips instead of 42 and 84 gave much better results. This was also true in my own expert trading the euro.

sourour:
Can Any One

tell me why the past week was (very bad),(smaaaaal profit),(very slow)

i hope the next week be better

sourour

Every market has to stop and breath once in awhile. It's healthy. It's called consolidation. Remember that stocks, currencies, etc. all trend about 20% of the time and range in a consolidation mode about 80% of the time. You can still make money in a ranging market if you know how to trade it correctly. Also, there was an overall general lack of big news last week. On top of that, it was a holiday week (Monday) for a lot of countries.

pzh:
Hello hendrick

I have an Idea

See ... ! We all trying to change your expert options to find better settings . But dont know what is happening on the chart in fact !

Many of members dont know how does expert work and Those who know MQL , cant follow it on chart , because it is using 5 signal systems .It is not possible to know witch happens when !

this is trying and trying ...

but there is faster and safer way ! using a simple indicator to show entery points on the chart !

in this way we can understand what is happening and find best settings for each chart easily .

just need to change SAME options and when found best point for entery by indicator , will paste them to expert and test it on MT tester .

I know you are too busy . but I think testing in this way is same as 1 year testing without the indicator ..

sorry for my english .

regards

PZH

Sorry but no. I trust Phoenix the way it is now. Don't worry about the settings. I'm backtesting all the time and when I see a change I wiil post the new settings.

Test Report Phoenix Booster

This is a testreport of Phoenix Booster

Yea!!!

Just downloaded it now, can't wait to see what this puppy can do! Will keep everyone, especially hendrick, informed on how well this baby performs.

Great job hendrick, can't wait for the market to open again so i can try this out!

B

YupYup:
Just downloaded it now, can't wait to see what this puppy can do! Will keep everyone, especially hendrick, informed on how well this baby performs.

Great job hendrick, can't wait for the market to open again so i can try this out!

B

Ok, I am a bit confused with the txt file with the settings. I see it is not a .set file. What folder do I download it to? When I back test any currency pair, it mostly breaks even, so I don't think it is finding that file.

Thanks!

Awesome work Hendrik!

Reason: