GrofazEA Id:644 - page 9

dimlat:
Are we approaching basket loss on Grofaz EA?? i am thinking of closing all the trades and taking the hit - what do you advise? it doesnt look too good at the moment

rgds

Simon

I would not close it since it is not that much of a diference and there is stil chance to recover.

Regards

thanks for reply - will hang on a bit longer - i guess we have to wait for a further selloff of the USD - hope it happens soon - waiting for Classic to get some pips too, soon hopefully!!

rgds

Simon

Hai

Any chance of Recovery. All the Pairs are against us. What to do now

EDWINHP:
Hai Any chance of Recovery. All the Pairs are against us. What to do now

Hi,

You are right. Not good time for any EA except martingale-style. Usualy this type of market would be countermeasured with hedging, but now we can only wait. SL is set to 2000USD(200USD mini) now DD is around 1400USD.

Regards

babaloos

prido:
Grofaz subscribers,

Please let Me know(PM) if You all received PM regarding Classic discount?

Regards

Hi im still testing Grofaz, would I still be able to get the discount on Classic in the near future? month or so. I never got PM..

Thx

babaloos:
Hi im still testing Grofaz, would I still be able to get the discount on Classic in the near future? month or so. I never got PM.. Thx

Sorry but other subscribers were not wery happy when I lowered the price over the weekend, so I can not do this again.

If there will be another option like coupon or something I will let You know.

Regards

hi prido..

Prido, i would like to rent your signals. may i know how much minimum deposit that i need if i want to start with micro acc? hope to hear from u soon. tq.

padi11:
Prido, i would like to rent your signals. may i know how much minimum deposit that i need if i want to start with micro acc? hope to hear from u soon. tq.

Hi,

The minimal deposit on micro(0.01lot = 0.01USD) should be 1000USD and RAS-multiplier set to 1.

Regards

Signal is generating an Error when trying to execute

I am receiving your signals but when MT4 tries to execute them I get Order Send Error 130 - Invalid Stops. Is this a problem with my Broker? Do I need to change a setting? When I trade manually, I am not allowed to enter a stop on first execution. I can modify the order after it is created though.

Please Help,

KWatts

kwatts:
I am receiving your signals but when MT4 tries to execute them I get Order Send Error 130 - Invalid Stops. Is this a problem with my Broker? Do I need to change a setting? When I trade manually, I am not allowed to enter a stop on first execution. I can modify the order after it is created though.

Please Help,

KWatts

Hi KWatts,

It looks like you have an ECN-type broker. When courent orders close I will upload Grofaz with ECN order handling and You should have no problem.

Regards

Reason: