GrofazEA Id:644 - page 8

Grofaz subscribers,

Please let Me know(PM) if You all received PM regarding Classic discount?

Regards

Lou

Prido:

Dont you offer one on one

i need help installing

is there a numver i can call?

LUISITA:
Prido:

Dont you offer one on one

i need help installing

is there a numver i can call?

Hi,

There is no number, but I can try to help You in this thread.

1. You need to read: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168

If after that you will have some questions, feel free to ask here.

Regards

Please send the link

prido:
Grofaz subscribers,

Please let Me know(PM) if You all received PM regarding Classic discount?

Regards

Prido,

When i subscribe, it says usd99/-. Please send me the link for the discounted rate.

Regards

albatriq:
Prido,

When i subscribe, it says usd99/-. Please send me the link for the discounted rate.

Regards

Have sent You a PM

Regards

Classic EA

prido:
Have sent You a PM Regards

Hi Prido,

Got it and I subscribed to the same. Which currency pair should I attach it to and what is the time frame?

Also, can you start a thread for the Classsic EA please? I am sure many in the forum would like to get clarifications on Classic EA.

MB Trading MT4 - ECN Broker

Hi Prido,

Soon MB Trading, the ECN broker will be offering the MT4 platform. As you know this ECN broker will be the first one to offer the MT4 Platfrom with ECN quotes. However, their MT4 platform will differ with the generic MT4 platform on some of the points, which have been listed below:

There are some adjustments that need to be made to Metatrader Query Language

scripts (Expert Advisors) due to differences between Generic Metatrader 4 and MBT

Metatrader 4. These include, but are not limited to:

1) Scripts that use Instant Executions to place market orders with take profit

and/or stop losses attached will not work. Instead, a market execution must

be placed and then a take profit and/or stop loss added to the position.

2) Hard coding of +/‐ calculation of pips for profits may need to be adjusted to

reflect the fifth decimal place of our ECN.

 Generic Metatrader 4 platforms typically quote forex pairs in pips, which means 4

decimal places on most pairs and 2 on JPY‐based pairs. MBT Metatrader 4 quotes pairs

to the tenth of a pip, which adds a decimal place. Trailing Stops in Metatrader 4 are

measured in “points,” not pips. Thus a 15 point trailing stop on Generic Metatrader 4

must be entered as a 150 point trailing stop on MBT Metatrader 4 to get the same 15

pip trailing stop results.

 Metaquotes, the provider of MetaTrader, does regular updates to the platform in the

form of LiveUpdates. MB Trading will have advance notice of live updates from

MetaQuotes to test thoroughly in our demo environment before automatically being

released to customers. Once we have tested the latest update, we will make the

LiveUpdate available to our customers in their live accounts. We strongly advise against

getting an update for the Metatrader 4 Client from another broker than has not been

tested on our end.

How do you plan to tackle the amendment which might be required in the EAs.

Regards

Files:

albatriq:
Hi Prido,

Got it and I subscribed to the same. Which currency pair should I attach it to and what is the time frame?

Also, can you start a thread for the Classsic EA please? I am sure many in the forum would like to get clarifications on Classic EA.

albatriq,

Attach RASea on GBPJPY, TF does not matter.

Thread was started with approwal of the signal.

Check: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Regards

Hi Prido

Are we approaching basket loss on Grofaz EA?? i am thinking of closing all the trades and taking the hit - what do you advise? it doesnt look too good at the moment

rgds

Simon

Reason: