GrofazEA Id:644

Strategy is based on high probability mathematical grid system with some aditional confirmation. It checks for entrys every 30min. so if market is flat it can get a lot of trades. For trading this Ea You need high leverage 1:200 and up.

It trades EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, AUD/USD, EUR/JPY with fixed size 0.01 lot.

MM recomendation:

1000USD micro account......0.01lot=1c

10000USD mini account......0.01lot=10c

100000USD standard acc.....0.1lot=1USD

I recomend to watch the EA trade for some time and adjust risk level to Your personal preference later.

My RAS account is traded with 10.000USD 0.01lot = 10c

Opp.: If You are checking GrofazEA Stats You need to know that it is only acurate when You choose 10.000Usd deposit With My MM recomendation.

-if 1000Usd is used You need to divide profits and floating loses by 10

-if 100.000USD is used You need to multiply by 10.

Help with signal please

Hi Prido

i subscribed to your Grofaz EA today - lots of trades opened, but i am unhappy with the TP & SL settings - how can i change them

eg

2009.05.21 11:01 sell 0.01 usdjpy 94.658 194.660 80.020 94.899 0.00 0.00 0.00 -1.63

notice the SL is hundreds of pips away - is that correct?

look forward to reply please

also, are these short or medium-term trades?

Many Thanks

Simon

Where is the EA?

And how may I test this EA? Thanks, Kevin

4x4all:
And how may I test this EA? Thanks, Kevin

Hi,

You can test it by trading it on demo account and You should demo it for some time before going live.

Regards

Hi Prido

i really would appreciate an answer to my query above - i went live immediately with this today (i know i shouldnt have!!) - it seems to be great so far - made quite a few pips - THANKS - just have a few queries as above please - i suspect the SL issue might haver to do wit the fact that my broker uses 5 digit quotes - am i right??

Cheers

oops, also forgot to ask - should i close the trades manually, or let the EA do it - sorry for bombarding you with questions !!

dimlat:
Hi Prido

i subscribed to your Grofaz EA today - lots of trades opened, but i am unhappy with the TP & SL settings - how can i change them

eg

2009.05.21 11:01 sell 0.01 usdjpy 94.658 194.660 80.020 94.899 0.00 0.00 0.00 -1.63

notice the SL is hundreds of pips away - is that correct?

look forward to reply please

also, are these short or medium-term trades?

Many Thanks

Simon

Hi Simon,

Thanks for subscribing.

TP and SL are as they should be.....those values are dumy(only there so that trailing/BE can kick in when needed) TP/SL.

There are 3 trade close options(determined by market condition):

1. Closing on "basket" profit/loss

2. Closing on trailing stop- as today with GU and UJ

3. manualy closed by pair

If You realy want to make Your own TP and SL....wich is not recomended....it is best if You use some trade-managment EA/script, but first You need to consult with RAS admin wich of them(TMEA) will not interfer with RASEA(change trade-id or similar).

Trades are short to medium term, aldo sometimes they can last for weeks.

Kind Regards,

dimlat:
oops, also forgot to ask - should i close the trades manually, or let the EA do it - sorry for bombarding you with questions !!

I am glad it works fine for You.

About going live: I am not going to preach, but be sure You are not overtrading......1000USD account where 0.01lots is 0.01USD is absolute max.

5digits quotes should not be an isue.

Question about manual interferance was ansvered in previous post...not recomended.

Feel free to ask anytime.

Regards

Grateful for replies - i closed a few trades manually this afternoon - i will let the others run now - responses much appreciated - after-sales is always a sign of an honest person - cheers

Hi Prido

a quick question re. stop losses - i accapt that some of them are notional, but does the EA monitor them constantly? i am concerned about GU for example, that can be quite volatile and has had a huge range recently - as you know it can drop 100 pips quite quickly - i notice some USDCAD trades that have been open for along time for example.

many thnaks in advance

Simon

dimlat:
a quick question re. stop losses - i accapt that some of them are notional, but does the EA monitor them constantly? i am concerned about GU for example, that can be quite volatile and has had a huge range recently - as you know it can drop 100 pips quite quickly - i notice some USDCAD trades that have been open for along time for example.

many thnaks in advance

Simon

Simon,

Trades are monitored constantly, nothing to be concerned about.

As far as USDCAD goes it is in DD at this time, but it will recover in time........it is a big DD and thats why MM is so important with this kind of system.

In my trading philosofy there are only two ways to trade profitably.....to filter the noise out.....or to trade the noise. And trading the noise is exactly what this system is doing so GU volatility is good.

Hopeing you booked all of >2000 pips today.

Regards

Reason: