GrofazEA Id:644 - page 4

pulinmt:
Where can i get this EA? I don't see any attach or any link!

here is the link Signals | Rent a Signal - good luck

Simon

Hi

dimlat:
quick curiosity question re. the signal - are you manually entering all the trades, or is it automated??

we are having an interesting day - risk adversity meaning money pouring into the dollar at the moment giving big drawdowns at the moment - i must learn to be patient!

ps have you looked at USDCAD ??!!! recovering after signal closed the trades!!

rgds

Simon

Trades are entered and managed 90% automaticaly.

About USDCAD.... it was closed because of all trades DD, as You can see all of the pairs are in DD.

I know no one takes losses lightly but You need to know that every system(tradeworthy) needs to have maximum loss defined(SL). It can sometimes close trades just before price reversal, but that is the name of the game.....better to lose some percentage of an account then to wait for reversal and risk a margin call or at least a greater loss.

Regards

thanks Prido - i think the signal might need to take into account changing market sentiment re. the USD - there is little hedging, ie almost all trades currently are long against the USD, lets hope market sentiment changes soon, drawdown currently pretty huge (680 GBP) - i know patience is necessary, just hoping we can turn this round

rgds

Simon

dimlat:
thanks Prido - i think the signal might need to take into account changing market sentiment re. the USD - there is little hedging, ie almost all trades currently are long against the USD, lets hope market sentiment changes soon, drawdown currently pretty huge (680 GBP) - i know patience is necessary, just hoping we can turn this round

rgds

Simon

I dont think it is changing jet, looks that it is just a pullback. I belive we will see a prety long consolidation before USD will change direction. IF/when it does We will need to stop trading for sometime hopefuly with no or litle losses, till we see a clear trend.

Regards,

cool - i look forward to testing it

rgds

Simon

To all subscribers

Couple of days back I have launched a new sistem called Classic ID:806. Watch it for some time and if You like it You will be able(subscribers) to rent it at half the normal price. Price is not decidet yet but it will be in 99-200USD range- full price

It is a kind of a system usualy traded by serious investors and profesional traders. It does not make tons of pips, but it is much more stable than GrofazEA.

I will post the details when Classic is aproved by RAS.

Kind regards

link: http://www.rentasignal.com/signal/view/806

Hi,

I subscribe to GrofazEA, but am interested in these new signals. You mention that the price will be half for currrent subscribers ?

How do I get the signals at half price please ??

Regards

teamrecon:
Hi,

I subscribe to GrofazEA, but am interested in these new signals. You mention that the price will be half for currrent subscribers ?

How do I get the signals at half price please ??

Regards

Hi,

It is true. When the signal is aprowed a note about subscribing for -50% will be posted on this tread.

Regards

prido:
Hi,

It is true. When the signal is aprowed a note about subscribing for -50% will be posted on this tread.

Regards

Thanks for the reply.

Neil

prido:
To all subscribers

Couple of days back I have launched a new sistem called Classic ID:806. Watch it for some time and if You like it You will be able(subscribers) to rent it at half the normal price. Price is not decidet yet but it will be in 99-200USD range- full price

It is a kind of a system usualy traded by serious investors and profesional traders. It does not make tons of pips, but it is much more stable than GrofazEA.

I will post the details when Classic is aproved by RAS.

Kind regards

link: Classic | Rent a Signal

Hello, i'm interesting in these new signals, could you advice me what sum there should be a deposit for safe trade.

I wish to trade in small prizes 0,01 as well as at you, will be 3000$ enough?

Reason: