1 minutes incredible scalper system

Hi, friends...

All of traders....

I have a trade system for scalping. I think it's good to make profit 5 - 10 point per trades.

Basically, it's very simple system, just to use moving average 9, 34 and 100 to evaluate when to to sell and buy and to determine the trend. It's really follow the trend system.

You can download my template and indies.

Finally, I hope your about this. Thanks, friends.

Regards,

Wulancantiq2000

wulancantiq2000:
Hi, friends...

All of traders....

I have a trade system for scalping. I think it's good to make profit 5 - 10 point per trades.

Basically, it's very simple system, just to use moving average 9, 34 and 100 to evaluate when to to sell and buy and to determine the trend. It's really follow the trend system.

Regards,

Wulancantiq2000

Thanks you have a lot of indicators there more than just MA what rules do you use?

may i see the screen shot please?

Thanks for sharing your system

It looks a great system. What is the Time Frame for the system? I noticed that the decision to Sell/Buy is posted on the Template in the 1 H TF but is missing from the !M or 5 nM Time Frames.

kingtoot1951:
It looks a great system. What is the Time Frame for the system? I noticed that the decision to Sell/Buy is posted on the Template in the 1 H TF but is missing from the !M or 5 nM Time Frames.

Yes you are right, it also appears on 1 min TF but scrolled right back a few frames, so presumably when the signal changes it will update in the current window

Hi

So what is the entry and exit signal, i know the MA determine the trend, but is it the red and greend arrows that determine when to short and long within that trend:)

wulancantiq2000:
Hi, friends...

All of traders....

Regards,

Wulancantiq2000

SS Please Bro?

wannaberich:
Hi So what is the entry and exit signal, i know the MA determine the trend, but is it the red and greend arrows that determine when to short and long within that trend:)

No those arrows are zigandzag and are not reliable you have your 100 MA line as the trend, so when the other lines are above then buy or below then sell. When the blue and red lines cluster together it shows entry and exit points

Ok thanks for the tip

increase:
No those arrows are zigandzag and are not reliable you have your 100 MA line as the trend, so when the other lines are above then buy or below then sell. When the blue and red lines cluster together it shows entry and exit points

phoenix:
may i see the screen shot please?

Here is the screen shot.

increase:
Thanks you have a lot of indicators there more than just MA what rules do you use?

Thanks for your respond, increase.

The rules are here :

1. To take SHORT position :

- Red arrow of the zigandzag indicator occur on top

- PA (Price Action) must be below MA 34

- Short trend (up bar) and Long trend (down bar) of iGentorLSMAmust be red colour and in one line vertical

2. To take BUY position :

- Green arrow of the zigandzag indicator occur on bottom

- PA (Price Action) must be above MA 34

- Short trend (up bar) and Long trend (down bar) of iGentorLSMAmust be green colour and in one line vertical

3. MA 100 just for make sure that the trend is fix

4. To exit position according to your target point or wait until appear :

- Green arrow of zigandzag if you enter SHORT/SELL

- Red arrow of zigandzag if you enter BUY/LONG

5. You can place stop loss about max 30 point from your open position.

Reason: