1 minutes incredible scalper system - page 7

The source for the indicator NRTR_Rosh_v2eAlert_mtf.ex4

wulancantiq2000 could you point me to the source for this indicator. I want to fix the email alert function. [Clearly not working correctly sends thousand of messages]

Thank you... or you can fix it

Sorry - I found it

rbchapin:
wulancantiq2000 could you point me to the source for this indicator. I want to fix the email alert function. [Clearly not working correctly sends thousand of messages] Thank you... or you can fix it

Never mind It is here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page142

My another version 1 minutes scalper system

Hi friend,

I always thinking and develop my follow the trend trading system. Here is my another system for scalping.

Regards,

Wulancantiq2000

wulancantiq2000:
Hi friend,

I always thinking and develop my follow the trend trading system. Here is my another system for scalping.

Regards,

Wulancantiq2000

Salam bro...aku pun suka teknik sclap jugak..tapi main kat m5 laa...100% guide dgn stoch...

Files:
stochm5.gif  42 kb

naazaa01,please can you post here the indicators & template for the system that you posted the screenshot above?Thanks!

naazaa01:
Salam bro...aku pun suka teknik sclap jugak..tapi main kat m5 laa...100% guide dgn stoch...

Salam kenal juga bro

Aq ska scalping krn itu pake m1 3 ato s/d 10 point ambil. Enter berkali-kali total bisa dapet > 30 poin dlm 2 jam.

Krn itu indikator harus benar-2 bertipe sniper dan spread harus 1. Klo bleh tahu ada gak broker luar yang nyediain stock index asia..?

Thanks, bro...

NB tolong infokan phone dan alamat kamu.

Regards,

Wulancantiq2000

wulancantiq2000:
Hi friend, I always thinking and develop my follow the trend trading system. Here is my another system for scalping.

This is part of an uptrend movement. How would your

system handle this?

Files:

good idea

hi buddy

you have a good idea,thks a lot.

Yes Naazaa

Will you please explain the entries on the stochastic 5 15 and 60 overlay?

I recreated the overlay but would like your exact rules on entry. Is there a thread that explains this exact stochastic setup, or can you

just tell us here, preferably.

Thanks!

Brian

naazaa01:

generousforex:
Will you please explain the entries on the stochastic 5 15 and 60 overlay?

I recreated the overlay but would like your exact rules on entry. Is there a thread that explains this exact stochastic setup, or can you

just tell us here, preferably.

Thanks!

Brian

Back to basic forex :

1.Rectified the trend - trendline,MA,FIBO...

2.Trade with trend..

3.Follow law 1 and 2....

hmmm sound simple..but how ??? 1st at all i have use indicator(stochastic) here...and i know it's mission impossible to find 100% accurate indi in forex world..so we take it as a average..

1.Rectified trend...draw trend line at TF 15...then change it to TF5 for clear view..

2.Use stochastic to filter the entry...stochastic will display value for OB and OS...

3.When trend up...take entry ONLY from OS and ignore OB

4.When trend down..take entry ONLY from OB and ignore OS....

Stoch will display so much OB and OS...so use your eagle eye to rectified

the entry point...

5.The key point to success in this methode is you trend ..fail to rectified the

trend so you are plan to MC...

Soon i will share how to counter the trend and filter the entry by stoch..

p/s :...i'm NOT teaching here...just mind sharing...i'm still newbie forever..

Who am i to teaching....

Files:
Reason: