Entrex Indicator (Needed)

Hi been looking for this indicator for a while now (Entrex Indicator) i have been directed to this website Forex Trading System yet after signing up and confirming registration the website will still not allow me to get this indicator i have e-mailed them. I am hoping someone here may already have it or be able to get hold of it to post up here

Thanks

hi

i have attached it for you.

see ya

Files:
Entrex.zip  4 kb

thankyou

hi schuette,

how to this indi???

it's quite ggod to see price movement and be alert.

forodo:
hi schuette,how to this indi???

BUY when line is BLUE and SELL when line is RED. Exit position when color changes or touches those ENTREX lines. Many false signals if market is not trending...

schuette:
hi i have attached it for you. see ya

Thanks for your help... but can you attach the mq4 files instead of the ex4?

Thanks!

gandolf:
Thanks for your help... but can you attach the mq4 files instead of the ex4? Thanks!

I do not really think that the .mq4 files are necessary: Please see the images attached...

A1Cruiser:
I do not really think that the .mq4 files are necessary: Please see the images attached...

Replying back almost a year later? Better late than never....

generaldee:
Hi been looking for this indicator for a while now (Entrex Indicator) i have been directed to this website Forex Trading System yet after signing up and confirming registration the website will still not allow me to get this indicator i have e-mailed them. I am hoping someone here may already have it or be able to get hold of it to post up here Thanks

Hello there

I've done the same thing and nothing with this so called free indcator. I can see why it's free there is nothing there to work with.

I've had no luck what so ever. It's a bunch of Hog wash.

I hope someone else has better luck with it than we did.

rdm102653:
Hello there I've done the same thing and nothing with this so called free indcator. I can see why it's free there is nothing there to work with.

Its free now because a whole bunch of people who had more than 5 minutes experience immediately saw that they'd renamed on of the MT4 standard indicators (its one of the lines from the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo if I recall correctly)

Once they where called on it, they stopped selling it (I think it was originally sold for $115)

They have an exit indicator too, and that too is a bog standard MT4 indicator that they've renamed and previously offered for sale

Its not the first time this guy has packaged up complete garbage for sale, and probably wont be the last.

Reason: