1 minutes incredible scalper system - page 8

vladv:
naazaa01,please can you post here the indicators & template for the system that you posted the screenshot above?Thanks!

Hmmm..this it want u want..

Files:

Sclaper paradise...on condition non trending market..how stoch can help..

At this condition bypass for a while rules trade with trend..just follow stoch for OB and OS and screw out the pips...

Files:
h1_story.gif  17 kb
m5_story...gif  18 kb

I'm not going to rag on you, but honestly you need to think about one thing.

Your picture shows value when you look back on the chart, if you can tell me how you're planning to define ranging markets in real-time and use stoch crosses to initiate trade signals, then fine.

But you havn't and you're dreaming if you're going to think stochs are some how going to give an indication to forecast a ranging market.

naazaa01:
Sclaper paradise...on condition non trending market..how stoch can help.. At this condition bypass for a while rules trade with trend..just follow stoch for OB and OS and screw out the pips...

Walander:
I'm not going to rag on you, but honestly you need to think about one thing.

Your picture shows value when you look back on the chart, if you can tell me how you're planning to define ranging markets in real-time and use stoch crosses to initiate trade signals, then fine.

But you havn't and you're dreaming if you're going to think stochs are some how going to give an indication to forecast a ranging market.

Thanks bro..let discuss.For me i use trendline for trend projection.Stoch just using for make a entry from what are you see and trust from trend.Sometimes in condition non trending or ranging market..stoch will show a quite good balance between OB and OS..and market have a price range at this moment..stoch also cannot stand alone by itself...that why it need comparation between higher and lower TF...for me i always combained it together etc 60,15 & 5 min to see clear direction..stoch are not give indication to us what trend market now...but how you filter your entry from market....

Files:

How to entry(remember..this is sclap technique)..

Files:
stochm5_1.gif  44 kb
stochm5b.gif  45 kb

Thanks Naazaa

Thanks Naazaa, very much appreciate your contribution.

Brian

naazaa01:
How to entry(remember..this is sclap technique)..

Another entry..

Files:
monday1.gif  39 kb

Good job, naazaa. But, isn't see complicated..??

Would you make it more simple and profitable..???

Thanks for your sharing. Really great!!

wulancantiq2000:
Good job, naazaa. But, isn't see complicated..??

Would you make it more simple and profitable..???

Thanks for your sharing. Really great!!

Pepatah melayu ada mengatakan alah bisa tegal biasa...benar pada permulaan kita merasakan sistem ini seperti rumit,sukar...terlalu banyak perkara yg perlu diperhatikan.. di halusi...tapi tiada jalan mudah kepada sesuatu yang kita rasakan sukar melainkan kesungguhan kita untuk cuba memahami dan latih tubi dan akhirnya sesuatu yg sukar itu akan menjadi mudah juga akhirnya..apa yang penting..praktis...praktis..praktis..kita serumpun..bezanya kamu Tamingsari aku Hang Tuah...Takkan melayu hilang didunia Forex..walaupun kamu jawa...hehe..

Thanks for sharing your good ideas. If we don't have good emotional control we are going to have a trouble, Eventhough we have a good system.

I like your system. Thank you much.

Reason: