1 minutes incredible scalper system - page 10

My Newest Profit System 2.1

Hi,

Maybe my newest trading system Profit System 2.1 is more simple to applied.

Here, I'm posting my new trading system chart. Any suggestion is very welcome to improve my system.

Thanks for all.

Regards.

Wulancantiq2000

New system

Thank you for the new system. Please explain the rules

for entries/exits, based on your indicators. Thanks.

Will it work on M5 and M15?

Rob

increase:
This one is very good

Thanks increase. I have put this in my system and the result is good. Thanks again. Have you another indies that not repaint..??

Thanks for all.

Regards,

Wulancantiq2000

The rules of my new system

ChicagoRob:
Thank you for the new system. Please explain the rules

for entries/exits, based on your indicators. Thanks.

Will it work on M5 and M15?

Rob

Hi, Rob...

Thanks for your respon. Here the rules for entry :

1. Occur the FTI TopBottom sign on top (or bottom)

2. Occur the zigandzag arrow sign on top (or bottom)

3. PA must be cross down below T3 basic (or cross up above)

4. As the PA below T3 basic : iGentor LSMA&EMA, JMASlope, FXTrend, HeikenAshiSW_v2 (TF 1410) and FXFreedombar must be in red color to SELL

5. As the PA above T3 basic : iGentor LSMA&EMA, JMASlope, FXTrend, HeikenAshiSW_v2 (TF 1410) and FXFreedombar must be in white color to BUY

6. HeikenAshiSW_v2 (TF 1440) to identify the trend of the day. White suggest us to prefer BUY while red suggest us to prefer SELL

7. T3 basic (55) use to show that your position is confirmed

That's the rule. This can works good on any time frames. Especially to do scalper with 1 minute or 5 minute time frame.

But I suggest the distance of the zigandzag arrows price is not far from T3 basic (14). Maximal 10 points distance in TF 1M.

Regards,

Wulancantiq2000

it is very interesting. Thank you

wulancantiq2000:
Thanks increase. I have put this in my system and the result is good. Thanks again. Have you another indies that not repaint..??

Thanks for all.

Regards,

Wulancantiq2000

Hi Wulan,

Is your system can work for any currency instead GBPUSD ?

Peace......

Hi Wulan thx for sharing your system, i've some question about your system

- how to avoid false signal

- is all this indicator lagging or not ?

thx for the answer then

Exit signal

Can you you tell us your exit signals on this systems. Looks good overall though .... using it already!

I'll use it for a while then

I'll tell you the results.

This looks good.

Thx for sharing your skills.

hb2:
Hi Wulan thx for sharing your system, i've some question about your system

- how to avoid false signal

- is all this indicator lagging or not ?

thx for the answer then

Hi, thanx for your respon.

My system is very simple. To avoid the false signal you can enter when :

1. Occurs in the top Zigandzag arrow signal following FTI TopBottom signal. To make entry SELL PA must be close below the T3 basic line

2. Occurs in the bottom Zigandzag arrow signal following FTI TopBottom signal. To make entry BUY PA must be close above the T3 basic line

3. As you ready to enter SELL , you must make sure that iGentorLSMA&EMA, JMASlope, FXTrend, Heiken AshiSW_V2 (1410) and FxFreedomBar are in red colour.

4. As you ready to enter BUY , you must make sure that iGentorLSMA&EMA, JMASlope, FXTrend, Heiken AshiSW_V2 (1410) and FxFreedomBar are in white colour.

5. Heiken AshiSW_V2 (1440) shows the global trend of the day. So, it suggest us to start open position with BUY (if white) or SELL if red.

As we know, all of the indicators are repaint, except MA and T3 basic. MA is the best indicator to indicate the direction of trend.

If you have some suggestions I'm very welcome. Thanx.

Regards,

Wulancantiq2000

Reason: