1 minutes incredible scalper system - page 24

Identifying the trend

how to indentifying trend?

many people always ask this question, why? cos this is the important things as you may know it can gives you winning position or losing one. To indentifying trend all people using many indicators.

This is true,but which one? what are the best setting?

Hello Duoglide,

do you have a yahoo messenger id? I have a couple of questions if you want to help me please.

thx,

emiliand

emiliand:
Hello Duoglide,

do you have a yahoo messenger id? I have a couple of questions if you want to help me please.

thx,

emiliand

= just leave me a PM here

which indicator and what are the best setting?

i use 2 MACDs set: 43,75,7 and 75,125,7

take long when it above 0.00 line

Hi everybody,

I did some modifications at PS 1.1. I don't know if I'm breaking some rule, but I don't want to mess anyone.

Well, I consider that swing indicators have a big lag, they can give a false perception of precision, but this kind of indicator change the position according the following bars.

Then, I took of the swing indi, and added synergyIndi. To smooth the trend but not messing the price graph I used the Heinken Ashi SW.

I know that this topic is oriented to small TF's but I'd like to note that this scalping strategies are very profitable in longer TF's. My screenshot is below.

SynergyIndy gives many good confirmations, but more precisely in volatile and active market.

Thanks for comments.

Files:

sorry, is easier to see below.

can you post the heiken_ashi_sw

plz

a clearer view

davydevaux:
can you post the heiken_ashi_sw plz

posted.

Files:
Reason: