1 minutes incredible scalper system - page 14

Hallo Wulan & Wid, pa kabar ?

How do you do to day ?

Nice Bintang !!

Great Chart Setup

hello Wulan

can you post your indicators for the chart setup you posted

indicators like GMACD Signal, Daily Data, AutoSIgnal, FTI_TargetPoint, and Bintang Stochastic Double Cross Autosignal"

your chart setups have helped me Greatly!!

thanks

kanard

Un repainting indicator is ur PA which is basically ur cadlestick.The knowledge of ur PA(candlestick language)is the begining of wisdom in forex trading.Read Nison,his book on candle sticks or go to alpari website and check technical indicators/candle sticks and give a good concentration on HARAMI,the king of candles.

Goodluck

Specially to Server_Uang

ServerUang:

How do you do to day ?

Nice Bintang !!

Kabar baik, Mas Arya

Q tmennya p eko yg dulu pernah maen ke rumah Mas.

Thanks atas smua training kilatnya malam itu. Very-very usefull.

Katanya skrg main di koperasi ya...??? PF Deh... GBU

Regards,

Father:
Un repainting indicator is ur PA which is basically ur cadlestick.The knowledge of ur PA(candlestick language)is the begining of wisdom in forex trading.Read Nison,his book on candle sticks or go to alpari website and check technical indicators/candle sticks and give a good concentration on HARAMI,the king of candles.

Goodluck

Hi, thanks your input.

I'll try it

Regards,

WulanCantiq

ServerUang:

How do you do to day ?

Nice Bintang !!

Btw, maaf q bru plng dr malang kemarin. Mo nanya nih mas, gman ya caranya pasang foto di samping user ID ku..??

Thanks for your help

WulanCantiq

Bintang Stochastic Double Cross Autosignal

kanard:
hello Wulan

can you post your indicators for the chart setup you posted

indicators like GMACD Signal, Daily Data, AutoSIgnal, FTI_TargetPoint, and Bintang Stochastic Double Cross Autosignal"

your chart setups have helped me Greatly!!

thanks

kanard

Hi, Kanard

Here is my complete indies and template. Hope it can help you and useful for the others.

I think you can read easily this chart setup.

For more connections please send me an email to wulancantiq2000@gmail.com or chat to my YM ID : bintang_faus@yahoo.com

If you have input, please post it. Thanks for all, friend.

Regards

WulanCantiq

The indies and template

wulancantiq2000:
Hi, Kanard

Here is my complete indies and template. Hope it can help you and useful for the others.

I think you can read easily this chart setup.

For more connections please send me an email to wulancantiq2000@gmail.com or chat to my YM ID : bintang_faus@yahoo.com

If you have input, please post it. Thanks for all, friend.

Regards

WulanCantiq

Here is my indies and template. Sorry, I forgot.

Files:

vladv:
Wulancantiq2000,can you share with us the following indicators in mq4 format FTI_TargetPoint,FTI_TopBottom,X 3 Semafor and X-Signals coz I searched for them all over the internet and I didn't find the code ;I want to study them and improve with the help of some good friends of mine that are really GOOD MQL4 programmers .Please can you help me?

Hi, vlav..

You can download from my system Bintang Stochastic Double Cross Autosignal above. FTI (Forex Trend Intelligence) is my modified program.

Thanks,

WulanCantiq

Hey wulan. how are you?

Thanks for sharing gud way.

I'm just wondering if you can tell me what is the 30 stop loss point that you mentioned before.

Is it 3pips? or 30pips?

actually, 30points means 3pips but some people are confused.

just curious.

Thx man.

Reason: