1 minutes incredible scalper system - page 6

I am not familiar with many of your indicators. Pls explain which indicator to use. What are the rules.

Thks

About the rules and indies

jebng:
I am not familiar with many of your indicators. Pls explain which indicator to use. What are the rules. Thks

Thanks jebng

I reply my explanation by copying my last explanation.

About NRTR Rosh, GMMA and Kijun Tenkan :

These indicators like NRTR_Rosh, GMMA and Kijun_Tenkan have a specific usage.

First, GMMA use to mixsure that the trend are down or up. Another usage, you can see that the contracted GMMA show us to ready enter position, Buy or Sell. See the ContractingGMMA.JPG

Second, NRTR Rosh. I use a part of it's element. I use it to get the support or resistant. See the SuppRestLine.JPG

Third, Kijun-Tenkan. Kijun and Tenkan lines are apart of Ichimuko indicator but it have been modified. We only need Tenkan and Kijun lines. In this template. I use only Kijun Line to determine the support or resistant line or to place the take profit or new entry. See the KijunSR.

About MA 9 and EMA 34 :

1. To take SHORT position :

- Red arrow of the zigandzag indicator occur on top

- PA (Price Action) must be below MA 34

- Short trend (up bar) and Long trend (down bar) of iGentorLSMAmust be red colour and in one line vertical

2. To take BUY position :

- Green arrow of the zigandzag indicator occur on bottom

- PA (Price Action) must be above MA 34

- Short trend (up bar) and Long trend (down bar) of iGentorLSMAmust be green colour and in one line vertical

3. MA 100 just for make sure that the trend is fix

4. To exit position according to your target point or wait until appear :

- Green arrow of zigandzag if you enter SHORT/SELL

- Red arrow of zigandzag if you enter BUY/LONG

5. You can place stop loss about max 30 point from your open position.

But ideally, we can take new entry after the arrow of zigandzag occur and the PA bleow or above EMA 34. Besides, iGentorLSMA up and down bar are inline vertically.

Wu,

I haven't traded this system but just wanted to thank you for taking the time to share and explain the details of how you trade it. Good luck!

doragio:
Wu, I haven't traded this system but just wanted to thank you for taking the time to share and explain the details of how you trade it. Good luck!

Thanks for your reply, doragio

I'm very thanks if you can show your trading system. If you don't mind. Maybe it will be a good inspiration for me to make my trading system more perfect.

Again, thanks for you.... GBU.

prasxz:
that's why we should need automatic trading robot for the robot the most important is forex system

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Hi, prasxz...

Robot is good to trade coz it works based on anything we need to do, and.. never tired. But, robot don't have feeling as the human and can't read the trend. This is the big trouble I think.

I can use robot, but first I should know how it works, by what..? I want use it if it works based on my system coz this system belongs to me so I know how the robot works.

Coz I don't know about the robot programming may be you can help me to make it robottic to share with another. Maybe anybody else can help me..? .

Thanks for all

stifland:
This trade worked, but I was wary about it being in the "pocket" between 9-34 and the 100..

Hi, stifland

In that condition you keep on the rules, stif. But, you must alert about the 100 MA. It was below MA 9 and 34. It tell us PA could be moving reversal suddenly. And you must ready to place stop loss or take profit shortly if te PA moving up above MA 9 and 34.

Regards...

dhenico:
Dear mbak Wulan,

May I contact you for any question please ?

regards,

dhenico

Please, I'm waiting...

Call to 031.91938371 or 031.70130764

wulancantiq2000:
Please, I'm waiting... Call to 031.91938371 or 031.70130764

Thanks for your advise. I'll call you asap.

BR,

Nico

Thanks

Hi Wulan in sby,

Interesting system.

Thanks a lot.

Will up date you further after running it.

Warm Regards,

wulancantiq2000:
Thanks jebng

I reply my explanation by copying my last explanation.

About NRTR Rosh, GMMA and Kijun Tenkan :

These indicators like NRTR_Rosh, GMMA and Kijun_Tenkan have a specific usage.

First, GMMA use to mixsure that the trend are down or up. Another usage, you can see that the contracted GMMA show us to ready enter position, Buy or Sell. See the ContractingGMMA.JPG

Second, NRTR Rosh. I use a part of it's element. I use it to get the support or resistant. See the SuppRestLine.JPG

Third, Kijun-Tenkan. Kijun and Tenkan lines are apart of Ichimuko indicator but it have been modified. We only need Tenkan and Kijun lines. In this template. I use only Kijun Line to determine the support or resistant line or to place the take profit or new entry. See the KijunSR.

About MA 9 and EMA 34 :

1. To take SHORT position :

- Red arrow of the zigandzag indicator occur on top

- PA (Price Action) must be below MA 34

- Short trend (up bar) and Long trend (down bar) of iGentorLSMAmust be red colour and in one line vertical

2. To take BUY position :

- Green arrow of the zigandzag indicator occur on bottom

- PA (Price Action) must be above MA 34

- Short trend (up bar) and Long trend (down bar) of iGentorLSMAmust be green colour and in one line vertical

3. MA 100 just for make sure that the trend is fix

4. To exit position according to your target point or wait until appear :

- Green arrow of zigandzag if you enter SHORT/SELL

- Red arrow of zigandzag if you enter BUY/LONG

5. You can place stop loss about max 30 point from your open position.

But ideally, we can take new entry after the arrow of zigandzag occur and the PA bleow or above EMA 34. Besides, iGentorLSMA up and down bar are inline vertically.

who can make an EA fo this system???????????????????????????????????

Reason: