1 minutes incredible scalper system - page 11

Hendry.forex:
Hi Wulan,

Is your system can work for any currency instead GBPUSD ?

Peace......

Hi, hendry

My system works on any major currencies. It works good. But, I'm not tested to cross rates.

Regards,

Wulancantiq2000

Cantik tampilan nya secantik nick pembuatnya Thx Dude!!!!!!

messs298:
Cantik tampilan nya secantik nick pembuatnya Thx Dude!!!!!!

Hai,

Trim's

Regards

email function fixed in NRTR_Rosh_v2eAlert_mtf.ex4

I fixed the email function in this indicator so it will only send a message when the trend changes direction.

Hi,

I like use "HeikenAshi sw" indicator in my system and first test it in your system. there is a problem I think , there is no data in their windows. any suggestion to correct this problem ?

Thanks

Files:

Wulan, in your post #92 above, why are you sometimes selling against white indicators?

Most likely you're missing an indicator. Check your experts tab to see if any file cannot be opened.

helijooop:
Hi,

I like use "HeikenAshi sw" indicator in my system and first test it in your system. there is a problem I think , there is no data in their windows. any suggestion to correct this problem ?

Thanks

I agree with robp,I was missing some HeikenAshi indicators (not ex4 but mq4 files) and after I put them into the correct folder all was good and the data was up and running again and I want to say that this latest version of wulancantiq2000's scalping system is working very fine for me,too(20-100 pips/day)!

vladv, I'm just starting looking at this thread. Can you tell what pairs you're trading and maybe a screenshot of a couple recent trades? Thanks.

Looks like you need this one.

helijooop:
Hi,

Thanks
Files:
Reason: