1 minutes incredible scalper system - page 20

wealthtrader:
Heres the braintrendsig2. I was wondering why they didnt modify the alert at least 1 to 2 bars earlier, so when you actually got out trade you would precisely have no losses but a guaranteed gain in a way. It works well in trend though. I have ask some programmer to modify it but they say it has no alert operator, dont know what that mean. Can anybody modify the braintrendsig2 EA to alert 1 or 2 bars earlier, maybe use the dynamic indicator into it.

Hi, wealthtrader

I agree with your idea to make the braintrendsig2 as the EA. Have you any idea?

Regards,

Wulancantiq

vladv:
ServerUang,can you post also the indicators&template for your latest version of Wave Of Love system?I mean that nice screenshot you posted here:Please please please I want to try it,too!The first version is quite good but I think that new version is better!

Attached Images

i would like to thanks serveruang for his wave of love system. been testing it with demo, and quite frankly, i like it very much. after testing it for almost 2 weeks, i think it works well during asian and london time, but not during US market open, that is what i find out. thanks again

Hallo yan7181, I'm glad you use my system. Did you trade EurJpy today ?

Big UpTrend, I hope you can enjoy your profit.

Files:
big_move_ej.gif  71 kb

Wave Of Love

Hi ServerUang... nice and simplest. Please send your rule for entry and exit for Wave Of Love template.

Thanks

hi ServerUang,i did not follow other currencies, just focus only gbp/usd. i add macd as filter because got screwed by some sudden up and down movement. anyway, still demoing, and hope it will work well. thanks again.

Thanks for this

wulancantiq2000:
Hi friend,

I always thinking and develop my follow the trend trading system. Here is my another system for scalping.

Regards,

Wulancantiq2000

Do you have much success with this system? Are there any pitfalls I should be aware of (as it is the 1M timeframe)?

How do you handle when the market seems to be going nowhere? Or a false breakout?

great!!

hi wu it's nice&easy system... great work

Good

Thank You.

beppi:
Hi Server Uang,

thank you very much for posting Gelombang Cinta.

You are one of the best coders on TSD, really great work!

I have a usefully addition to this setup.

Think works good with.

All the best and good profits for you

beppi

CustomCandle.mq4 (8.4 KB, 100 views) << that is the 1 hr candle -- if you know how to read the 1 hour stuff

Reason: