Experts: MR FIBONACCI ROBOT

MR FIBONACCI ROBOT:

Fibonacci PRO ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ You want to become a constantly profitable 5-star forex trader? ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ FIBONACCI PRO is a professional expert for trading according to the Fibonacci Retracement method. 1. MANUAL_CONFIRMATION - manual confirmation of transactions; 2. FIBO_CLOSE_PRICE - FIBO calculation at closing prices; 3. RSI_FILTER - input filter by modified RSI; 4. ATR_FILTER - ATR input filter. 5. ZIG ZAG

Author: GHOLAMREZA YOOSEFI IZAD

Automated-Trading:

MR FIBONACCI ROBOT:

hello,

so do  dwnload the expert and just use it with auto trading?

or is there more i need to do? i just downloaded and installed it,, what do i need to do after that?

Automated-Trading:

MR FIBONACCI ROBOT:

Hi .. I have downloaded the expert. it shows two lines blue and red. is the blue line for entry and red line to exit the trade ?

i dont understand how its work.

Just downloaded and tried to test it on strategy tester, but I get no results. Are you sure this thing even works?

albiz2000 :
Just downloaded and tried to test it on strategy tester , but I get no results. Are you sure this thing even works?
Nothing works! This is the third time I post a comment and it is deleted. In the header then the Marketing of a Fibonacci EA is made and then publishes an EA that has nothing to do with and moreover it doesn't even work. I ask the mql5 staff to eliminate this self-styled creator of EAs that don't work at all!

Francesco740:
Nothing works! This is the third time I post a comment and it is deleted. In the header then the Marketing of a Fibonacci EA is made and then publishes an EA that has nothing to do with and moreover it doesn't even work. I ask the mql5 staff to eliminate this self-styled creator of EAs that don't work at all!

I have checked the code, the EA looked to a specified account number you need to edit and add your account number then , it works.

but It only draw a two line blue & Red ... on ranging nothing more or getting order!?

Guys,

To make it work, you need to change 3 lines:

1. if(AccountNumber()==account_number){

make it

if(AccountNumber()!=account_number){

2. wwe=OrderSend(NULL,OP_BUY,AccountBalance()/300,Ask,0, high-GapSL*Point,Ask+TP*Point,"",Magic,0,clrBlue);

make it 

wwe=OrderSend(NULL,OP_BUY,AccountBalance()/3000,Ask,0, high-GapSL*Point,Ask+TP*Point,"",Magic,0,clrBlue);

3. wwe=OrderSend(NULL,OP_SELL,AccountBalance()/300,Bid,0,low+GapSL*Point,Bid-TP*Point,"",Magic,0,clrRed);

make it

wwe=OrderSend(NULL,OP_SELL,AccountBalance()/3000,Bid,0,low+GapSL*Point,Bid-TP*Point,"",Magic,0,clrRed);

Compile then run, It will work, but still looses.

Reason: