1 minutes incredible scalper system - page 23

i have been having very bad results the last few days ... with profit system 1.1

duoglide:
hi wu it's nice&easy system... great work

plzzzzz can u post u template or screenshot or u rules to trade that system

waiting for u response regards

Okey, I think is very simple. You can add it with many indicators like support resistance, braintrend, etc.

Best regards,

Wulancantiq

Hi Wulan nice to see you here, i'll try this good system

Actually i'm really like trading with m1/m5

salam dari bandung

I will test this system , as it seems very profitable , as the author said , you just have to follow the trend , wich is the highest MA , if the yellow line and the blue crosses for below , below the highest MA it is sell , don't open a position in the cross of the 3 lines , I would sugest a TP of 20 and a SL of 15 in the eurusd , and since it is scalping , you could use 20% of your account per position , wich will give you 100%+ in the end of the month.This week if you didn't follow the rules was very bad on the eurusd , cause it was sideways , it is better when you have a defined trend , but you can profit in any conditions , 90%+ of the time.

Thanks for this strategy , I am enjoying it a lot , and soon I will have some results , let's see if I can make a profit from this one...

For duoglide:

Don't you use stop loss limit? Only trailing stop as I understood?

Duoglide you must be the most profitable trader here using this system 1.1. Have you made any changes to it? Or the same original entry rules apply?

Thx,

emiliand

Hi Wulancantiq,

I've been following this thread for some time now and I want to give it a try just now. I saw that you gave you yahoo address here for someone to contact you. I have some questions (not many, just a couple) that Iwanted to ask you.

Can I contact you on yahoo? Same address apply to yahoo messenger?

Thanks a lot,

emiliand

about my YM ID

emiliand:
Hi Wulancantiq,

I've been following this thread for some time now and I want to give it a try just now. I saw that you gave you yahoo address here for someone to contact you. I have some questions (not many, just a couple) that Iwanted to ask you.

Can I contact you on yahoo? Same address apply to yahoo messenger?

Thanks a lot,

emiliand

Dear Emiliand

Glad to see u...

My Yahoo Messenger ID still bintang_faus@yahoo.com

Maybe I was not online for several days coz i was very bussy

Many friends from other countries contact to me with my YM ID.

Oke, try it again and I'm very happy to contact with my ID.

Regards,

Wulancantiq2000

wheeew.... at last mr wu appear here again....

nice 2 c u around

best regard from bogor.

Hai, bukit20

Glad to see u

Thanks 4 ur trial. Salam kenal juga dari Surabaya.

What kind of my system do u use? Profit System 1.1 or FXMania..?

i try FXMania

happy green pips

regards

Reason: