Discussion - page 122

Hi challenger78,

from what I know - there are 3 kinds of SR calculation.

And all 3 - do not depend on the profit.

Consistency only.

Look at the image with one RAS signal.

It is lot multiplier = 1 and you can see SR:

It is with lot multiplier = 10 and same SR (same system):

It is the lot multipler = 0.1 and very low profit, and same SR (same system):

We studed this subject, we had SR with RAS for every signal and we are having this indicator for Metatrader (see images above). And the vendors of RAS have (or can have) this indicator.

Besides, it is the other problem.

How may systems do we have in the world with good performance for 1 week? A lot.

How many systems do we have with good performance for 1 year? Not many of them ...

Just attach any profitable EA to the chart and forget to 1 year. After 1 year - check the performance and you will see ...

So, it is difficult to compare the systems with 3 months good performance and 1 year good performance.

because

- systems with 3 months good performance will have very good Profit Factor and so on.

- systems with 1 year good performance will have worse performance then 3 month forward testing system, right?

Good but worse.

But which system is the best?

System with 1 year performance.

Irrespective of: profit Factor will be more good for 3 month forward tested system but the best system is 1 year forward tested (if good performance of course).

Ad because of that we can not compare the systems all together even using SR.

And systems are different.

Some people like toi open 100 trades in a day with different direction, the other people like lot size increasing from 0.01 to 6 for 1 day ...

Because no any bad systems if profitable.

There are something which we like, and we do not like.

If I like something, and you do not like it so it means nothing. It means only that I will use what I like and you will use what you like. Because you will not use what I like.

The only way to know which systems are risky or not - is Signal Performance Factor created by Igorad:

Signal Performance Factor (SPF)

Because SR is good for portfolio.

May be there are some other kinds of SR which I do not know so sorry ... but when I see systems in forex forward tested for 1 year with many trades on small timeframe ... and SR is about 3 so ... I am thining that they are cheating in calculation of SR ... or it is so safe martingale system which can survive for 1 year for example but it will "kill" the account anyway ...

Because it is the problem with the time as well:

most good systems are performing fine for few years but most popular systems - not ... and many traders like something which is most popular then something with most stable for few years ...

It is law of life sorry.

I was talking about forex only.

Files:

Marinal or extrem no moderat

ladder to reach renta signal system not only a provider of signal and sends it makes profit.

or there are still a lot to a winning?

camaro

Do not understand. Say again sorry.

moderate signals

I'm on the search for a system that has only one order open simultaneously, there is still something like this?

Most of the systems I am forward testing open 1 order simultaniously per symbol.

Step EAs (StepMAExpert_v1.45 and others), Fozzy, DayTrading, Brainwashing, BrainTrading and more.

Check this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044

All the statements/performance, excel files and leaders' threads were updated. Please read this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173403/page27 and this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416

(note: next week it will be the different location of the statements/performance - just to keep old performance inside this section).

---------

Just want to remind that you can see/trade elite section EA with RAS using those 2 links:

User Signals | Rent a Signal

User Signals | Rent a Signal

Just small evaluation of the performance of the EAs for last week and this week.

How to find EAs with the settings.

EAs with the settings were linked for ownloading on this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044

Almost all EAs are having separated thread in this elite section.

Performance is updated weekly every weekend on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173403 by statements and excel files.

Some more you can find in RAS service (many EAs were connected with RAS so elite members can trade it).

All pips calculation is made/converted for 4 digit price. It means: when I am talking that "EA made +20 pips" so it means 200 pips for IBFX or Alpari because those brokers are using 5 digit with price (for example: 100 pips for 4 digit broker = 1,000 pips for 5 digit broker).

Just for information.

-----------

1. StepMAExpert_v1.45.

This EA lost 34 pips last week. But in 11 - 18 of October week this EA made +553 pips. And as I see - this EA lost 92 pips this week.

No any trades opened.

Thus, totally for this month +427 pips (or 4,270 for Alpari/IBFX).

This EA made +310 pips in September, lost 162 pips in August, made +191 pips for July and +333 pips for June.

But it was loss with -605 in May.

Totally since January this year: +1,488 pips (4 digit price).

Trading for GBPUSD, M30 timeframe.

--------------

Confuse with 4/5 digit?

It is simple.

For example - GBPUSD:

Buy at 1.63786 an exit at 1.64286.

- 50 pips (4 digit pips), or -500 pips (5 digit pips), or 50 dollars by 0.1 lot size

Please, do not be confused: all the pips here in this section is 4 digit pips only!

Files:
4_5_digit.jpg  21 kb

Same StepMAExpert_v1.45 EA with timefilter did +477 pips for this month:

This EA with timefilter is available with RAS service (free for elite members). Because I am using RAS EA to filter the trades (there is some feature in RAS EA to transfer the trades which were opened withon some period of time so I am using it; means - it is RAS timefilter).

Files:

2. StepMAExpert_v1.1_mod EA.

It is good EA. More risky of course but also good.

What means "more risky"?

It means that you will need more bigger deposit size to use it. "Less risky" - smaller deposit size. "Not risky" - you can use it with very small deposit size.

So, this EA is more risky then StepMAExpert_v1.45 EA.

I stopped testing StepMAExpert_v1.1_mod EA. Why? I am forwar testing too many Step EAs ... so ...

Performance by year:

2007: +1,719 pips

2008: +305 pips

2009 (January - March only): -153 pips

So, I just looked at -153 and stopped.

Sorry.

But it is good EA.

GBPUSD as well.

By the way - all Step EAs versions are performing ifferently with different brokers (because of datafee is different). Most bad for IBFX and most good - for Apari.

I am using Alpari for Steps EAs.

If you are trading with IBFX, FXDD an so on - use RAS service.

Reason: