Why do you think most signals with over 500% monthly growth are on demo accounts?(multiple selections allowed)

• 12% (6)
  • 26% (13)
  • 10% (5)
  • 14% (7)
  • 14% (7)
  • 6% (3)
  • 18% (9)
Total voters: 28

Persons who are thinking same with tonny (I am sure that he is having the proof for his words and he will provide it to us here) about "most signals with over 500% monthly growth are on demo accounts" - please vote. Other guys please ignore this poll (I am "other guy") :)
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

And this is my advice to you:

Forum

Should moderators be compelled to link their trading activity to signals as some sort of vetting process to root out fake advice?

newdigital, 2013.05.15 15:31

vettings process? :) there is learning process (coders are traders should know the famous systems created before they came to forex for example because they are professional ones selling something, right?) ... and there is commercial activities ... prove of what? are you going to prove Interview with Dr. Alexander Elder: "I want to be a psychiatrist in the market" for example :) If you have bad feeling so there is this non-related discussion thread  Traders Joking for example. 

Do not create useless polls please. 

I dont understand why you are boiling so much. Its just a poll like any other. A way for people to express their opinion.

tonny:
I dont understand why you are boiling so much. Its just a poll like any other. A way for people to express their opinion.

With the question such as "why do you think ..." :)

Why do you think most people do not like coffee with milk? And why do you think most people like coffee with milk (next poll) :)

newdigital:

With the question such as "why do you think ..." :)

Why do you think most people do not like coffee with milk? And why do you think most people like coffee with milk (next poll) :)

More like do you like watching a cup of milk on tv or having it live?

yes, live ... :)

newdigital:
yes, live ... :)
Now we are talking case closed.

DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT SOMEONE IS TRADING A 500% A MONTH STRATEGY ON A DEMO ACCOUNT BECAUSE THEY COULDNT AFFORD $50-$200 TO OPEN A LIVE ACCOUNT? EVEN IF THEY OPENED WITH A $10 BROKER THATS $500 COMPOUNDED IN TWO MONTHS. LETS GET SERIOUS PLEASE.
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

If this question is to me so ... 500% ... what? ROI? ROI depends on initial deposit ... profit, right? I believe in 40% or 60% in a year :) I do not believe in 80% or 100% in one month (if case my money may be related as a subscriber for example). If 500% in a month so it may be interesting for me just in the theory but I will never want to reproduce it on my account. But this is my personal sorry ...

The fundamental question is interesting, but there are providers that can meet. Customers can only set rules for selecting signals. So a poll isn't very relevant but the discussion can be interesting.
Reason: