RentaSignal Service Website: How to use RAS - page 2

More to follow: future development

More to follow ...

Future development.

- Portfolio creation: RAS version #2.

- Market condition evaluation and prediction: RAS version #2.

- Buyers: select the IDs based on market condition evaluation/forecasting for the next week (automatically): RAS version #2.

- working panel for sellers and panel for buyers with the management of the signals/emails, funds etc.

If the members have some otjer idea about what to improve or develop inside this service so please post it on RAS sertion on the forum.

6. Seller and buyer: install RAS EA and settings explanation

Installation is easy. Read some post above to know how to Install RAS EA.

Few more words about the settings.

[attach]78500[/attach]

[attach]78501[/attach]

rentasignal_username. It is your RAS username during the registration received. As we know: one user can be a buyer and seller in the same time having many selling IDs.

rentasignal_password_key. After RAS registration go to "My Account" to see your key. Just copy it to this field.

timeout. RAS EA is sending information about trades to RAS server all the time even we do not have the trades. So, it is the time for RAS to send the information with no any trades open. Besides, this parameter should be changed if your ID is trading very often.

buyer. If you are buyer so it should be true. If seller - false.

power_on. If true so RAS EA will send the information about the trades. If false - not. It is necessary for example you want to trade using same Metatrader but do not want for those trades to be sent to RAS.

buyer_lots_multiplier. It is lot size for buyers. If 1 so you will have lot size as the same as your seller. If 2 - multiply by 2. Buyer_lots_multiplier is working for your buyer_opt_filter_signal settings. It means that if you are trading all subscribed signals (buyer_opt_filter_signal is empty in the field) so buyer_lots_multiplier will work for all your subscribed signals. Buyer_lots_multiplier is for what have been written in buyer_opt_filter_signal field.

buyer_lots_max_per_trade. Buer can select max lot. Same case with buyer_lots_multiplier: it is working for what have been written in buyer_opt_filter_signal field.

buyer_opt_filter_signal. You should place the ID number of the signals you are using (for buyers only). If you want to trade all subscribed signals by 1 RAS EA so leave this field blank. If you want to trade just 1 ID by 1 copy of RAS EA - write here ID number. More than 1 ID - write like that:

In this case buyer_lots_multiplier and buyer_lots_max_per_trade will work for what have been written here in buyer_opt_filter_signal.

Read this page Downloads | Rent a Signal for explanation about this settings, or read next post on this thread for more detailed explanation.

buyer_install_version. Use it if you have more than 1 copy of RAS EA in 1 Metatrader as the buyer.

seller_rentasignal_id. For sellers only. It is ID number. If you want to sell more than 1 ID using 1 copy of Metatrader so use more RAS EAs with same Metatrader platform.

seller_opt_filter_magic_number. For sellers only. It is the filter. If you want to send all the trades from Metatrader to RAS server so leave it blanked. If you want to send the trades with some spesific magic number so specify the numbers here. For example, my trades are having the following magic numbers (depends on testing pair for example):

I want to send the trades to RAS server with magic numbers 123 and 1234.

In this case seller_opt_filter_magic_number = 123,1234

And in thise case the trades with manuc 12345 will not be sent to RAS server.

In this way we can manage the pairs to trade. If we are trading many pairs and every trade for pair is having different magic number so we can specify which trades for which pair to be sent to RAS server by using this seller_opt_filter_magic_number.

seller_opt_filter_comment. For sellers only. It is the filter. Same case as with seller_opt_filter_magic_number: if you are having the trades with different comments (already have) so you can specify which trades will be sent to RAS server.

For example, I have 1 Metatrader with 2 EAs trading. All the trades from 1st EA are having the comment "1 EA". All the trades from 2nd EA are having the commments "MA system". If I use

seller_opt_filter_comment = MA system

so the trades from second EA will be sent to RAS server.

All the trades from 1st EA will not be sent to RAS.

[attach]78502[/attach]

11. How to subscribe and how to unsubscribe

How to subscribe.

You can subscribe to commercial signals (clicking on 'Subscribe' button):

[attach]78508[/attach]

or to free public, or to free elite section signals:

[attach]78509[/attach]

How to know subscribed or not?

1. Go to advanced stats for subscribed ID and in the end of the page you can see something like that (with lot multiplier etc):

[attach]78510[/attach]

2. Or go to 'My Signals' to see your subscribed/bought IDs. You can also unsubscribed from free signals using this opage.

How to unsubscribe.

- If you subscribed to commercial signals so you can always unsibscribe using your paypal by this link.

- if you subscribed to free public or free elite section signals so you can use unsubscribed button in 'My signals' page.

[attach]78506[/attach]

How to stop using some signals or pair for some time.

If you want simple stop using the signals for some time so use Pause/Resume button in the end of advances stats page of subscribed signals. You can do the same if you want to stop receiving the signals some pair.

You can always start it once again by pressing same button.

Please note.

- Pressing 'Pause' (in the end of advanced stats page of subscribed signals): immediatelt stop receiving the signal for selected pairs or all the signals for all the pairs.

- Cancel in paypal: stop at the end of the paid month (for commercial signals only).

-----------

Question. If I subscribed to free ID and the seller edited this ID to be a commercial one so will I pay? For example, I subscribed to free signals and the seller will decide tomorrow that his ID is 20 dollars in a month. Of course he can edite his ID. Will I be pay?

Reply. No, you will not pay. You will continue using for free.

Question. If buyer subscribed to ID with 20 dollars monthly but seller increased the price for 40 so will the buyer pay new price?

Reply. No, he will not pay new price. He will still pay old 20.

3. Terminology, part #4

Clone. It is automatic buyer. Robot-buyer. Clone can be unstalled on any ID and the members can see the performance of the buyer and can compare the performance reported by seller (simple stats page, advanced stats page) with the performance of this automatic buyer (simple stats page, advanced stats page). Clones are installed for top popular IDs with many buyers or according to request.

Clones | Rent a Signal

Signal Analyzer Stats. In some cases the moderator of RAS can do his own stats using excel file with ID trades. Moderator can download all the trades for some particular ID as excel file and can use Signal Analyzer (created by Igorad for RAS service) to make the performance (total performance, sorted by symbol/deposit size/lot multiplier). To the sellers: if you need it so please make request for that. because in most of the cases those Signal Analyzer Stats images can help you a lot to promote your signals. To the buyers: it will help you to know the real situation because this Signal Analyzer Stats are much more precision tool than balance/equity graph on RAS advances stats. Look at this post for some more information about this moderation tool.

Signal Analyzer Stats look like that:

[attach]78504[/attach]

Install RAS EA. Go to 'Downloads' or 'Downloads and support' page from menu and download RAS EA and dll files. Place RAS EA in to experts folder (for example: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari UK_1\experts) and place dll files to library folder (for example: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari UK_1\experts\libraries) of your MetaTrader's directory. Open Metatrader. Attach RAS EA to Metatrader with the settings explained in Downloads page of RAS website.

Important:

- when attaching RentaSignal EA to the chart - always write your ID in the settings. Do not attach RentaSignal EA to the chart without ID in the settings.

Settings of Metatrader to trade with RAS:

Metatrader - Tools - Options:

- enable EA - yes

- disable experts when ... - no

- disable experts when ... - no

- allow live trading - yes

- ask manual confirmation - no

- allow dll imports - yes

- confirm dll - no

- allow external ... yes

Click on RAS EA face on the chart - and the same:

- allow live trading - yes

- ask manual confirmation - no

- allow dll imports - yes

- confirm dll - no

- allow external ... yes

RAS EA filters. Currently there are 2 filters: the seller/buyer can filter the trades by magic numbers or by comments. Next RAS version of EA will have timefilter as well.

Please note" comments are the filter. It means that you are having some trades in your Metatrader but you want to send to RAS the trades which are already having some particular comments. Comments are not something which you want to say to everybody. Comments are something already coded and some of your trades are already having it.

If you are buyer so RAS EA (attached to 1 chart in your Metatrader) will trade all the symbols from from the sellers in case if you have those symbols in Market Watch window:

[attach]78503[/attach]

For example, if you bought some ID and the seller is trading USDDKK or USDZAR but you do not have those pairs in your Market Watch window so do the following: right mouse click on inside Market Watch window, select "Symbols" and check it. Press "Show" for the symbol you want to trade.

Please note: brokers are having different sets of symbols to trade so check everything with your broker or your Metatrader.

Timefilter.

If use_working_time_limitation settings is true so orders can be opened within working time only. All opened orders will be processed/modified in normal way. Timafilter affected on openning the orders within working time only.

For example, sellers's working time (according to his RAS EA settings) is 7 -16: his use_working_time_limitation = true with 7 - 16 working time. He has 1 order which was opened yesterday and the secind order was opened today at 7:20. So, RAS EA will process his first order in normal way as usually for take profit/stop loss and so on, and will open the second order. But if this seller will open the order at 18:23 for example so this order will not be transfer to RAS to the buyers (and will not be recorded in RAS website).

It is simple well-known timefilter which many EAs are having by default.

Of course, any verdor/seller can have few more signals IDs: with timefilter and without timefilter and so on.

For sellers: it is possible to have 2 RAS EAs with different IDs in one Metarrader: 1 RAS EA with timetilter and the other one with use_working_time_limitation = false. And same orders will be sent to 2 different IDs. It may be good for buyers to trade withing some selected hours.

- completely lost with RAS? Want to use some signals with real money?

Read this post.

- having the errors and can not fix it by yourself?

Read this post.

- what is RAS log file?

See this post.

News.

Will use this post for some important news concerning RAS.

----

Moderation procedure was changes.

User will be able to see aproved and pending signals.

Free signal will be approved automatically and commercial signals will be in pending till manual activation from moderators. But members can subscribe to the pending signals from the beginning.

Self Installer Part 1

Rent a Signal self installer is available. Please see next pictures to help with you setup.

Self Installer Part 2

Continuing...

- I want to see the current open trades for the signals before making decision to subscribe or not. Can I see it?

Yes, you can see. Read this post.

- I subscribed to ID 418, ID 491 and ID 485. What can I place in buyers_opt_filter_signal?

If buyers_opt_filter_signal = - so you are trading all your subscribed ID by your 1 RAS EA in 1 Metatrader;

if buyers_opt_filter_signal = 418 so you are trading 418 only;

if buyers_opt_filter_signal = 418,491 so you are trading 418 and 491 by your 1 RAS EA in 1 Metatrader;

if buyers_opt_filter_signal = 418,491,485 so you are trading 418, 491 and 485 by your 1 RAS EA in 1 Metatrader.

- I am a buyer and I want to use buyer_lots_multiplier = 0.5 so can I do it?

Yes, buyer_lots_multiplier can be any value.

- I am a buyer and something does not work for me. How can I check: did I install everything in right way or now?

Read this post and this post.

Private Groups

How to open private, moderated or public private groups on the forum: starting from this page and this post as latest one.

-------------

Vendors, or buyers can open private groups (see links above) with Group Type: Invite Only.

In this case vendor or buyer can invite any person. Only invited person will see the group, name of the group, messages inside the group and list of the groups. Not invited member will see nothing.

It may be good to contact with moderators/admnins, with RAS developers or/and with buyers/vendors etc privately.

No need special permission from admins to open private groups. Just go to the links above, open and invite anyone.

Private groups are having attachments features (same as on the forum) so any priovate group is acting as small private forum related to the person who opened this private group.

Just for information.

Reason: